Thoughts on Dragon Age Inquisition?

aleinzzs

Regular Freddie
I personally can't wait, and pray it doesn't turn into a disappointment like the 2nd game did.

Olgaline

FH is my second home
2'nd was shit as will the next one be, the first was developed pre EA

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
First was Bioware right? Yeah you can spot the difference - any roleplaying value goes out the door instantly and turns into an action third-person hack-n slash.

This one looks interesting i must say, but don't be foiled entirely by the open-world feature. I'm guessing that's the big thing in Inquisition right?

aleinzzs

Regular Freddie
First was Bioware right? Yeah you can spot the difference - any roleplaying value goes out the door instantly and turns into an action third-person hack-n slash.

This one looks interesting i must say, but don't be foiled entirely by the open-world feature. I'm guessing that's the big thing in Inquisition right?
Aye from what i've seen open world and changes made to the world are big things, they have been talking about a lot of storyline, dialogue etc, hopefully it's like DAO

aleinzzs

Regular Freddie
Yes, but released by EA (I think?), same could be said for nr. 2 but the first was developed pre EA involvement
correct bioware released by EA

2nd was made by bioware, but not nearly as much effort was put into it compared to DAO.

Bioware admitted that, and said that inquisition was going to be much different and put faith in the dragon age series again. I'm hoping that they mean it. Because the game looks damn good already.

aleinzzs

Regular Freddie
i think of dragon age 2 as KOTOR 2. much more was needed. but we never got it.

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
any roleplaying value goes out the door instantly and turns into an action third-person hack-n slash.

The gameplay vids I've seen of this one made it look even more of a hack-n-slash than 2! The combat was just cartoonish. Honestly they just made me think someone was playing a decent looking MMORPG.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
ooh ooh I have Dragon Age: Origins! which I have not played...in years :-(

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Meh. I'm sucked into Skyrim mods atm. As I read in the 'Rim fanboi forums, the modders never actually play the game, they just keep installing mod after mod after mod :-D

I played through all the different seed-char beginnings in DA:O as they were basically the only parts of the game that were any different, and then to completion with....knowing me prolly some kind of uber good dwarf tank.

aleinzzs

Regular Freddie
I played skyrim out the ass

My last char was a 2hand dwarf berserker tank. Insane dps. Kept Alistair in the party in heavy armor to keep aggro. Used Wynn as a healer and leliana cause she has boobs.

Olgaline

FH is my second home
So I just watched the gameplay trailer, I'm left with a bit of a /meh sensation... :/

aleinzzs

Regular Freddie
So I just watched the gameplay trailer, I'm left with a bit of a /meh sensation... :/

Was it the mage??? Of course it's Meh. I'm in it for the dialogue and story anyways. Something da2 didn't have enough of imo

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
I want the game.
I only want the game for single player.
I'm not paying £50 for a PC game after being anally jackhammered by Watch_Dogs.
I think I'll acquire a demo when available or go to an alternate site for purchasing where I can get it for £22.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Delayed by six weeks (probably a good thing considering EAs record of pushing for earlier publishing dates)

Why there will be a 4 day difference in release times for US and europe I dont know...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom