those damn sucky lame albs!!

Simemir

Fledgling Freddie
I seem to see a lot of these post in all RVR type sections of the forum, why?

Is it the case that the Mids and hibs are honourable and never steamroll the solo player?

Is it the case that the mids and hibs never add on a 1v1 fight?

is is the case that the mids and hibs never 'zerg' ?

No it isnt. So get off your high horses, and realise that when you come on here and bitch about albs this and albs that - YOU, yes YOU do exactly the same things whenever you can.

:flame:

Baldrian

Fledgling Freddie
1. Every group steamroll a solo if they meet him, regardless of Realm

2. I allways add on fights. I fight for albs. an alb in trouble I help. Its RvR after all, not PvP.

3. Everyone zerg if they have the numbers. Nothing to do with realm.

4. too many take the game to serious. try to have fun instead. its a game, nothing else.

Larc

Fledgling Freddie
I just see an alb licking another alb in the balls :/

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
no, his point was "albs are zergy sucky lame bastards but so are mids and hibs" ;)

Simemir

Fledgling Freddie
Larc said:
I just see an alb licking another alb in the balls :/

thats becuse your a MID, and the rules of Midgard are as follows:-

Thou shall hate the Albs (but not when you play one on another server)
Thou shall not add on 1v1 (unless its you that adds)
Thou shall not zerg (unless it suits you, of course)
Thou shall bitch when solo and jumped by a fg (unless you jump a solo in a fg, then its their fault for running solo)
Thou shall take the moral high ground (even when you moan abouth others doing the same things you do, just to keep face with your realm mates)

And then of course the overiding belief of Mid players:-

Selecting Midgard at the startup screen makes you a better person

polza

Loyal Freddie
Simemir said:

Is it the case that the Mids and hibs are honourable and never steamroll the solo player?

No it isnt. So get off your high horses, and realise that when you come on here and bitch about albs this and albs that - YOU, yes YOU do exactly the same things whenever you can.

all realms do it when they can, the diff is when they can for albs is nearly at every fight at keeps, bridges etc, and for mids and hibs its like once a day

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
oh no , the old "its not just albion who zergs and adds!" lecture! well , DUH! stating the obvious aren't we. However you tend to do these things more often than the other realms ;p

Selecting Midgard at the startup screen makes you a better person

Of course ;)

Baldrian

Fledgling Freddie
Thats prolly true, but that might just be because we are more ppl in alb than in the other realms. Nothing we can do about it.

Complaining over it wont help. and complaining over ppl complaining over it wont help either, But a very typical FH thread. :)

What can we do? : Kick ppl from playing alb?

What can hib/mid do: Recruit more ppl.

Complaining without a proper suggestion for a solution happens just too often here.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
mid/hib need better recruitment campaigns than "come join us! we can whine more than the other lot!"

;)

(that was meant in jest for those of you incapable of recognising humour)

Skopti

Fledgling Freddie
Probably a bit harsh and may put people off daoc but maybe the only solution on realm population balance is to stop any more character creation of any kind on alb for the time being. Only give mid and hib as starting options from now on.

But like I say would prolly put a lot of people off, of course the other option is to nerf albion into oblivion but that aint gonna happen.

Baldrian

Fledgling Freddie
Coldbeard said:
And just how do we do that ? =/

No clue, the suggestions was meant as a joke. Meaning some say Albs zerg a lot. well maybe but its hardly something we try to do, it just happens sometimes since we are more ppl. Nothing we can do about it. :)

Kalidur

Fledgling Freddie
catacombs will help with that a lot just look at the US, mids have seriously OP warlocks and hibs have vamps, i know i'll be making a warlock as soon as catacombs hits.

Grimmen

Fledgling Freddie
Kalidur said:
catacombs will help with that a lot just look at the US, mids have seriously OP warlocks and hibs have vamps, i know i'll be making a warlock as soon as catacombs hits.

Yeah and albs are allready in vocal training camps so they are ready for their nerf screams when Cata arrives. ;)

Formash

Fledgling Freddie
Simemir said:

The way i see from your original title, is that the hibs and mis have been given classes that can perform their function in less numbers, i.e. albion needs (for example) 10 people to do 8 peoples (from mid or hib's) jobs.

Of course this will get argued in general.

But also the main reason people complain about the albs is because of their higher population on the servers. Simply because the story that DAoC is based around, was of Arthur's demise and what happened thereafter - Arthur being a briton, Camelot being in Albion. etc.etc.

So the above is why i believe we see moans more from hibs n mids about albs, than albs and hibs against mid, or alb n mid against hib.

ofc, There will always be whiners in a minority anyway, but it seems more so for the above reasons. and the general unacceptance of this fact. (Bearing in mind i have had toon sin all 3 realms, i can say the above honestly).

Formash

Fledgling Freddie
Skopti said:
of course the other option is to nerf albion into oblivion but that aint gonna happen.

ooh i can hear something. ahh yes its the stereotypical mid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom