G

Graknak

Half-Ogre = yes afaik, Highlander = no afaik

C

Coim-

Originally posted by ye-roon
i was browsing allkhazam and this came up:

http://camelot.allakhazam.com/class.html?realm=Albion&cclass=14

a highlander elementist?? or a half ogre elementist??

i couldn't find ne confirmation in patch notes, but will this be true?? i mean, a caster with 90 base cons is well, nice :)
Half ogre. And tbh, no it's not nice. It may have nice con... but dex sucks, and it's got worse intel than an avalonian. Making it the (soon to be) worst caster in the game.

G

Graknak

not to mention staves being dex based, not str based...

O

ormorof

Half Ogre 90 70 40 40 60 60 60 60

same con as trolls less strength and only slightly more dex, trolls are still the worst casters in the game! :clap:

C

Coim-

Originally posted by ormorof

same con as trolls less strength and only slightly more dex, trolls are still the worst casters in the game! :clap:
Tbh, the fact that the only caster a troll can be is overpowered to hell, the stats don't really matter too much. But with a Half Ogre wizard/theurg, stats are everything.

N

-Nxs-

Originally posted by ormorof

Troll Bonedancer ? one of the worst in the game .. hehe... just proves BD's need a major swipe from the nerf bat.

S

scarffs

Its about time something else then mids is nerfed.
Crybabies.

O

old.Tohtori

You forget! Half-Ogres will be the love of cybering females!

*coughs*

Ok...i'm going...i'm going...

B

Brunore

Why does a troll need dex when they can instaLTfortehwin!!1

B

Bagloor

Originally posted by Brunore
Why does a troll need dex when they can instaLTfortehwin!!1

Don't the target resist magic lesser, the more dex the caster have?

N

Nonnier

i would do 1 for a laugh

a half ogre wizard...yippy

C

Coim-

Originally posted by Bagloor
Don't the target resist magic lesser, the more dex the caster have?
Dex is casting time, and staff damage of course.

V

vindicat0r

For leveling up and with no buff's it will suck agreed.

In RvR with Max + Itamz and buffed to the tits with Moarc 3 bots + some Aug Dex + moArt They wont be so shit. The Intel will be a prob but I wouldnt say they will suck, Con is everything in RvR.

Anyway I dont see Half-ogre's being numerous for casters but ......

Wait until ther here ........... THere will be Swarms of Polearm Ogre's all Going for 0 Quick max Frontload and they will fucking hurt. Do expect to see a few 1300-1500 Damage Shot's when they get to 50 with buffs and some decent lvl of MoPain etc.

You can Quote me on this when it is a Thread on RvR dicussion about nerfing Polearm Ogre's ;). 4 in a Group = 1 melee Round even Tank's dead :D. x2 Thrust x1 Slash x1 Crush etc so u can always get huge hits :D

C

chimaira

Half Ogre merc crush spec for teh FOTM in 1.65

0 qui. supahfly frontload. add haste buff.

oO

Kthxbye

Im rerolling ;)

F

Fafnir

Perhaps the nerfbat will hit albion soon after TOA release. Did zerkers hit for 1300-1500 per hit?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom