This week I have mainly been

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Playing CS. Yes thats right, and enjoying it to.

I think its the hype about hl2 and CS Source from e3 that got me to launch Steam and play the damned thing. I wonder how long I will be able to play before I get bored again.

Krazeh

Part of the furniture
Just seen the HL2 vid from e3 and CS Source looks really good, shame it'll still have the same old eejits playin it tho

Darthshearer

Can't get enough of FH
Krazeh said:
Just seen the HL2 vid from e3 and CS Source looks really good, shame it'll still have the same old eejits playin it tho

You cant call Ch3t and eejit man!!!

I saw him on the Ninja Server t'other day with Yuck too :D was fun

Krazeh

Part of the furniture
Darthshearer said:

Heh, wasn't callin ch3t an eejit, just the majority of cs players these days are, bring back beta 4 and the nice small knit community feel if ya ask me

Lazarus

Part of the furniture
Darthshearer said:

You guys were on the Ninja server?

Damn - ill need to update that damned banned file AGAIN :p

~Yuckfou~

Lovely person
I just got kicked and banned for tk'ing a cock called banan.
He was killing the CTs the second they spawned.
:(

I hate cheats.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I keep getting warned for swearing on the ninja server. Im glad the admins that seem to play there are good players, as there are a lot of poop players on there that seem to accuse easily.

Still a great laugh on there though.

Lazarus

Part of the furniture
Ch3tan said:
I keep getting warned for swearing on the ninja server. Im glad the admins that seem to play there are good players, as there are a lot of poop players on there that seem to accuse easily.

Still a great laugh on there though.

Chets - The Ninja server has a no swearing policy thats enforced by the admins that play there.

Yuck - let me know your STEAM id - ill see about getting the ban lifted.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Yeah I know Laz, I even read the MOTD, it's a natural reaction sometimes for me in cs :) Have to try and just say bah or grrr when something goes wrong now :)

Lazarus

Part of the furniture
Ch3tan said:
Yeah I know Laz, I even read the MOTD, it's a natural reaction sometimes for me in cs :) Have to try and just say bah or grrr when something goes wrong now :)

I know that Chets - I feel the same way sometimes.

I know in my case that I dont usually ban for swearing - sometimes just kicking someone off the server (after repeated warnings) is enough. If they come back and continue - then Ill ban them for a couple of days at least.

Yuck - something else I remembered - the server has a plug-in which slays TKers in the first x seconds of the round - was that not working?

~Yuckfou~

Lovely person
Lazarus said:
Yuck - something else I remembered - the server has a plug-in which slays TKers in the first x seconds of the round - was that not working?

He wasn't tking he was t, warping at round start to ct spawn, wiping them all out within seconds. I was ct and getting pissed off, so I joined T and shot him. Obviously one that VAC hasn't caught up with yet. Map was nuke btw.
Then the plugin kicked me.
Aye aer teh 133t tker!"!12

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
It only bans you for 120 minutes or so for tking. And only on your third or 5th tk, depending on how its set up.

Lazarus

Part of the furniture
~Yuckfou~ said:
He wasn't tking he was t, warping at round start to ct spawn, wiping them all out within seconds. I was ct and getting pissed off, so I joined T and shot him. Obviously one that VAC hasn't caught up with yet. Map was nuke btw.
Then the plugin kicked me.
Aye aer teh 133t tker!"!12

mmmm......... did you get his steam id & demo?

Maybe he was playing WC3 :D

Gray

FH is my second home
some bastard used that cheat as well the other day :/ looks like its becoming regular then *sigh*

~Yuckfou~

Lovely person
Lazarus said:
mmmm......... did you get his steam id & demo?

Maybe he was playing WC3 :D

Nope didn't, couldn't be arsed tbh.
Just been on again, so I'm not banned anymore.
There was yet another guy on there though, blatant AWP wallhack, I suggested to the admin he was not kosher. Anyway everyone thought he was just a gr8! play0r, so I left. It wasn't just that he was killing everyone, but that he knew where to go to find them. I hope his cock drops off next time he fucks his sister tbh.

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
I know that name...banan. Hes been banned from KEA server twice now. He is also a hax0ring ****0x as well.

BAN BANAN AND UNBAN YUCK!!

Ip for Ninja server please.

Lazarus

Part of the furniture
Trem said:
Ip for Ninja server please.

195.20.108.11:27025

And as soon as Yuck gives me his details ill see about getting his ban reversed.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
I stopped playing cs when NS came out. I tried it again a few months ago, the first 2-3 servers I connected to I had to wait about 2 minutes before the 'fuckoff u ****' and '*** hax' and 'your mum'.

I removed it shortly thereafter :(

.Wilier.

One of Freddy's beloved
Tom said:
I stopped playing cs when NS came out. I tried it again a few months ago, the first 2-3 servers I connected to I had to wait about 2 minutes before the 'fuckoff u ****' and '*** hax' and 'your mum'.

I removed it shortly thereafter :(

You obviously draw this kind of attention Tom ;)

I played KEA last night, and it was fun (till everyone went to bed..........KEA----> bunch of tired b'stards) ;)

throdgrain

FH is my second home
Indeed, it just depends where you go. Theres very few "your mum" type comments on the servers i play on :)

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Thats cuz most of us are so old we don't have mums anymore :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom