This week Galladoria Raids

X

xfear

only thursday at 18 GMT - normal raid

dont want to make a FE this week, couse the people is always more and more lazy xDDDD

i had 16 guilds with 1 FG booked for last Fe, and only 60 peeps came, and those 60 peeps didnt read CG etc etc, most of them were their first raid , and didnt know what to do, and we died vs 3 trash mobs :OOOOOOOOOOOOO

so i will have a rest of FE raids this week ;PPP

BTW - if u really want a FE this sunday, try to book 5 guilds , and ill do the rest , but cba to do all the work and see later how the raid goes

BTW - I hate AFK people, so ill make a new rule for AFKers, and if he goes AFK without telling me nothing, for more than 8-9 mins, he will get banned from lotto, if u want to go AFK , PM me and tell me the reason, then u can go AFK

E

elcain

dont you think that you might get pissed off with to many pm's

how about if you away over 1 min then they should pm you :)

B

barevoose

Originally posted by elcain
dont you think that you might get pissed off with to many pm's

how about if you away over 1 min then they should pm you :)
i can feel a debate coming on :eek:

E

elcain

no!
no debate !

ok no afk !

pm xfear got it !

:)

C

censi

60 people dying to 3 trash mobs would be morale cruching.

P

PJS

Originally posted by censi
60 people dying to 3 trash mobs would be morale crushing.

so is a ranger running off alone with a relic and losing it :)

O

oblivion_6

count pdc in m8 should be able to bring u a couple of voides as well

X

xfear

oblimov i will no do a FE this sunday, but if PDC wants 1 FE this week, try to call 5 guilds , and if u can get it , ill do the rest

O

oblivion_6

aye i know m8 i just thought voids where good in galla full stop :)

i would luv to get a few more GGs in for the FE raid ill try and co-ordinate this with rav

E

enli

idd let ravenbourne do his job :p

anyhow i'll be there normally
a gg dunno, got some in my guild who wanna join but prolly not a fg

S

sharon_corr

I'm very sorry Xfear, i was one of the "newbies" on the last raid. Cant help being new to something, especially to such a complicated raid as Galladoria. I told everyone about me being new BUT (and i'm very sorry to say this): even if you _knew_ there were new people to the raid, there was rarely some feedback or explanations on the chatgroup. Groupmates were most of the time busy with... whatever each of them was supposed to do and replies to my questions came _only_ from them.

SO just my two cents, if there are newbies to one of your raids, delegate someone to make a separate chatgroup, or a meeting before the raid - whichever - and explain to them whats going on, who the bosses are, what they are supposed and expected to do and so on.

Only after the raid i searched the web for some articles on Galladoria raids and i could find some answers to my more specific questions,

This being said, i want to announce yet again my availability for a raid on Saturday or Sunday, and hopefully with a better result.

Cheers,
//Shaz

O

oblivion_6

if your new to galla you should speak to your guildies who have experience of being there about the place and rules etc

I admit xfears raids often lack detail for people who are new to the dungeon but then again ihe cant lay everything down in deatil coz it would be far too much to type while trying to move on and kill things

X

xfear

If i have to stop each boss, and explain how to kill him, the raid will tak 1 hour more , and like u know, time > all , so if i tell in CG " Dont hit the geomancer minions !! " must be enough for all IMO , couse I always PM 3 Heros to taunt&engage the minions.

For example, i told everyone not to hit the minions like 10 times, and after that, I saw like 2 FG stuck to the minion last raid.

well... people must read CG, and stop his "chats" in /GU and /G when we are killing 1 boss and OFCOURSE stop AFKING

E

elcain

last time you said dont hit the geomancer minions, i think every newbie was thinking why?, because they was attaking every one else!, hense why every one was attaking them !

sorry :)

X

xfear

Youre father tells u : " dont kick youre mother in her ass "
ure thinking : " why?" , then u kick youre mother ass, couse u dont know why u mustnt kick her

its the same, if i tell u dont hit the minions, u mustnt hit the minions, is not very clever to hit the minions when raid leader tells u not to hit them, dont u think so ?

So the main reason that people were hitting them was that they were AFK or chatting with other friends while we were with the boss

E

elcain

ok !!

(i havent got a dad to tell me to kick my mom in the ass, so i kicker any way ! :))

E

enli

anyhow this can go endless

lets make a list

Organic energy mechanism: a huge spell effects, so if u wanna see it, put /effects all , u'll get several magic attacks, just all keep hitting it (before this all bottom feeders must be pulled)

Geomancer: most of the raids u have to pull several adds from geo's spawn, when minions pop and aggro, let a shield hero/champ engage them and get out of the zerg, the minions insta respawn when killed so no point in hitting them and concentrate with zerg on geo

conservator, simple zergmob, just dont enter the water where the cons can hit ya with a nasty lightning attack

broodmother: also a zergmob but first pull all adds into the opposit corner otherwise the broodmother will toss you in the air

xaga: first u gotta pull(and kill) the blue flame calle beatha then zerg the teddy, also u can kill the red flame

lairmaster: zergmob again, but at 40-50% he'll run, don't stick him otherwise u could get a chain of agro on you, wait a minute and he'll return then finish easily

hurionthex: zergmob, nothing to it, shapeshifts but that is np

aroon: this is the hardest nonprimal boss, when attacked he'll spawn a bunch of drudges, these are to be killed in order, but the last one is to be kept alive (scor drudge), when all killed but the last one, zerg aroon
(the drudges all represent a resist for aroon, for example one makes him resistent against crush)
when aroon killed, just zerg the last drudge :)

Giant spore cluster: a collection of spores with 1 healthpool for them all, tactic here is a chanter with a fully buffed pet and focuspull, all healers spam small heals on the pet, rest of zerg can aoe and hit the mob when the pet is on it (takes 30 seconds)

easmarach: after pulling all the lurkers u can pull eas out of the waterfall and take him to the beach where the zerg will be positioned, at 20% eas will begin to fly around, all bow-users position in the waterfall and shoot, rest can stick if they want

water primal: zergmob, only melee, casters should sit down and relax

in the meanwhile 3 shield specced heroes should keep the earth agro on the bridge from now on

fire primal: nightshades distract, void eldies gtae + catapults with iceballs

air primal: same as fire, altho air is more resistent to cold

menders: every mender has to be done by the class it represents
- on all menders a mage with stun to interupt them from healing eachother, on all i(or another voidie) debuff energy and the animists and valewalkers will lifetap, also all bowusers spam the targetted mender
1. magical mender: all casters will blast it all together (easy)
2. guardian mender: all champs/heroes/bm's
3. shadowy mender: all rangers and nightshades
4. natural mender : all bards/druids/wardens

earth primal: now with the menders dead u can charge earth primal, siple zergmob but can take a bit

olcasgean: same as earth, zerg it, all target 1 of the 2 targets

Thats it :) if u want pics and a guide on primals u can go to www.javamansworld.com/daoc go to hybrasil dungeons and then galladoria

S

sharon_corr

Thank you Enli for posting the info and the link to that site :)
Now, lets concentate on Galla propper...

When? and Who? are the questions to be asked :)

//Shaz

E

enli

45+ like always :)
if u wanna lotto ofc
and otherwise1+ for sightseeing, but dont count on grp below 45 :p

Users who are viewing this thread