Misc This time of year again!

Chosen

Resident Freddy
So anyone been tricked or planning to trick someone today? :D

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I'm the resident trickster in my family, so i don't usually believe anything that happens today :p

Not sure about tricking though, might do nothing and A: keep a year off and catch em unawaress or B: use that as a trick.

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Have to think of something creative myself, but that can wait till later today. Right now I have to concentrate on staying alive, absinthe is a real killer!

Ormorof

FH is my second home
i got rushed to hospital a few years ago on april 1st, unbelievably difficult to convince anyone i was in agony or in need of help

Chosen

Resident Freddy
i got rushed to hospital a few years ago on april 1st, unbelievably difficult to convince anyone i was in agony or in need of help
Yeah, I suppose this day comes with negative consequences. The "wolf wolf" story comes to mind :p

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Couple of pranksters fed helium gas into the AC system at the Dubai Mall. People were chocking and throwing up. Caused a panic as people started to run for the exits. Two kids were caught and interviewed by police and then let go which would suggest they were locals from families with some influence (wusta as its known here).

Press article on it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom