SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Embattle

I am a FH squatter
We should come up with ranks for Glenn, you know posting it within and certain time frame and x number of posts later decides the Glenn rank....you would be quite near the top rank for the above glenn :p

Embattle

I am a FH squatter
I get the impression that the Conservatives always send on complete wankers to take part on politics live.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I wonder if they'll make a 2 hour Netflix stand up special where be just talks about how he's offended by people being offended.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
FH Subscriber
The professionally offended.
I see you've met half of the current working population. I could rant all day about this.

I wonder if they'll make a 2 hour Netflix stand up special where be just talks about how he's offended by people being offended.
Likely. He's a shit comedian so needs something to be funny about. It's like the Acaster comedian dude: About as funny as a rusty needle through your balls.

Scouse

Dennis Quaid lover
FH Subscriber
Maybe he'll send some jackbooted facists round to make sure they're experiencing the right level of terror over words they might say or opinions they might hold.

It's a fucking lovely world where we don't have freedom of speech isn't it.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Top Bottom