This sounds totally mega

Jiggs

Can't get enough of FH
I think I read something similar recently. Basically in the future there will be a very small nuclear reactor at the end of every street.

It's pretty easy and safe to do apparently...

Wij

I am a FH squatter
I think I read something similar recently. Basically in the future there will be a very small nuclear reactor at the end of every street.

I don't think there'll be a need for that. 300-500MW is 'small' but typical big reactors or coal-fired stations are 1GW or so so they have half to one third the capacity. Won't need thousands of 'em.

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
im sure i saw a pic of this, or something similair recently, and the reactors are HUGE, needing to be buried underground.

nice idea tho

Wij

I am a FH squatter
They'll still produce far more leccy per acre than wind and a lot more reliably.

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
which is all very nice, but it wont be able to overcome the great blocker of progress and inovation, namely the fucking middle class NIMBY wankers

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Then we can build them all in Barnsley!

rynnor

Rockhound
Stick em all on Army Bases - no planning permission required.

Talyn

Can't get enough of FH
Just makes me think of the Fallout Universe...

But yes, very interesting...

Chilly

Balls of steel
What a load of bollocks. Even if it's depleted uranium, it's stil lhighly radioactive and dangerous. These will NEVER become neighbourhood fixtures becayse governments dont trust anyone with nukes - and quite fucking right.

These are for military bases, big boats, special events and emergency generation at government HQs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom