this sounds a bit..... fishy

N

NetNifty

as some people may have noticed, a fish merchant has appeared in camelot who sells you fish, well after walking about giving fish to lots of people on my alt (baudbandit) i noticed that Master (cant remember his name) near Scribe Veral in camelot says that you smell of rotting stuff, maybe this is part of the event, and we have to do something more or say a keyword to him. anyone have any suggestions?

E

--Eraser--

hehe yes i noticed that fish merchant as well some weeks ago. but wasnt sure if hes really new or if i just didnt see him before (i cant say i explored camelot THAT good yet).

i got really a shock when i fist met him because he WAVED to me. never seen a merchant moving before.

i got me a rotten fish as well, but droped it some days later in lyonesse to make space for some sell-loot.

very interessting another npc seemed to smell the fish in your pokets thou :clap:

N

NetNifty

i tried giving him a fish, but he rejects it and i also tried talking to him on my main and he doesnt tell me I smell, even when ive got a full bag of fish, but he tells my wizzie he smells no matter what :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom