This server is Doomed, DOOMED i say!

S

Subbiz

rofl thats one patrol tired of getting ganked !

O

old.Niljindil

Originally posted by Subbiz
rofl thats one patrol tired of getting ganked !

Thats one way of looking at it...

S

Subbiz

well isnt that like it goes for albs too ? tired of loosing so they zerg? =)

S

Subbiz

i can feel this thread going in to be a huge ZERG ZERG whine thread now :clap:

O

old.Niljindil

Originally posted by Subbiz
i can feel this thread going in to be a huge ZERG ZERG whine thread now :clap:

Yeah

OMFG NERF DEM HIBS THEY GOT ZERGZ0R GUARDS!!!111one!!!

K

kathal_tdd

Whats next???
NPCs whining on BW???
Nice pics ;)

T

thrylos

that's the new(mythic created them in 1.57 i think) tank speed guards who patrol outside of DL... Its Mythic's answer to all those LAME stealthers who dare to leave emain or odins to camp gorge or uppland. :eek:

B

Belomar

Originally posted by kathal_tdd
NPCs whining on BW???
Hehe, imagine that. :D
Originally posted by Berkstead Knight
oi you damm middiez pls stop pulling us outside primetime, ffs half of us were afk or sleeping nerf kthxbye
Or how about:
Originally posted by Chieftain Crauchon
gah we was like "wtf! 100 albs damn hive zerglings" when they came and pulled guards and then bob, pwnzor and katebabe died outside of rezz range ><

J

jox

The patroling guards moves faster than a ferrarri, bafs more than infils and makes it even more impossible for non-stealthers to solo.

O

old.Niljindil

Originally posted by uncle_sal
TDD guards... must have word with them...

Yeah, tell them to stop it, its encouraging the renaris guards i have heard :/

U

uncle_sal

Ok.. i spoke to them and they said they are scared so they rather move with many patrols.. :(

O

old.krane

WHINE MORE NOLBY!

ooops..wrong thread :p

Too many NP whines around..confusin, soz :p

O

old.Sepiritz

Hibernia is even zerging with purple cons!""#! NERF!"#!"#!!!!! omg...

sshot174.jpg

V

vintervargen

Originally posted by Viking Archer
It's an outrage! With Realm Abilities coming into DAoC it added alot of utility to the gameplay! But we, the realm guards, were totally ignored!! We begged mythic to give us determination and IP, but no way they said. I dont know how long i can continue going up on the mornings without any guard loving in sight :(. So, they only way for us to stand a chance is to group up! I mean, we have been ganked over and over by 8 ppl, thats 8 vs 3 you cowards! So now its our turn :eek:

W

warlock_es

Originally posted by old.Sepiritz
Hibernia is even zerging with purple cons!""#! NERF!"#!"#!!!!! omg...

sshot174.jpg

Nice try :)
Screenshot taken @ relic keep.

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by Champion Commander
Well we went out into emain on our usual patrol and got smacked down by 1fg of mids, some gank group - we didn't have a chance. Mezzed, assisted and dead - ffs!! how are we supposed to cope when they're RR7+ and we don't even get realm abilities? It's just not on. And they were 8 we were 3, so we decided to get even. Course now they just come in 4fg and say we started it :(

H

hercules-df

hehe
the isolationists will be zerging next :)

S

schinkaar

renaris guards always run in 1 FG, beno guards zerg tho!!11
oh yea lame NP,RG,FC,VGN,WR and everyone else!11111111111111

N

Nalle Puh

I hope NPC´s and hopefully mobs starts to whine on BW...i wanna get flamed bye some mobs from nisselair for greycon ganking em and flamed by gjalp for zerging....

G

gwal

wonder how long it´ll be till DC guards are gonna own emain, or start camping amg/mmg :)

A

athar

Originally posted by Belomar
Hehe, imagine that.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Berkstead Knight
oi you damm middiez pls stop pulling us outside primetime, ffs half of us were afk or sleeping nerf kthxbye
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Or how about :

Originally posted by Chieftain Crauchon
gah we was like "wtf! 100 albs damn hive zerglings" when they came and pulled guards and then bob, pwnzor and katebabe died outside of rezz range ><

ROFL :clap: :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread