Rant This rat

Cozak

Part of the furniture
suck my ballz

and haha Tilda

I am afraid I dont have Laddey-like tendencies, so wont be participating in the ball sucking. Probably wont be kicking any crippled, blind old animals either.

Laddey

FH is my second home
I am afraid I dont have Laddey-like tendencies, so wont be participating in the ball sucking. Probably wont be kicking any crippled, blind old animals either.
Wow you totally owned me

Laddey

FH is my second home
Like you owned a old blind dog when you put the boot in, right?
Exactly! You hit the nail on the head. Well done.

_41489696_bluepet.jpg

There you go, you deserve it

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Aww shucks!
Shame they dont have a Blue Peter badge for being a prick, you would be right in!

Laddey

FH is my second home
Aww shucks!
Shame they dont have a Blue Peter badge for being a prick, you would be right in!
Yeah what a shame, id work as hard as i could to get that! What an acheivement, would you be proud?

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Yeah what a shame, id work as hard as i could to get that! What an acheivement, would you be proud?

Im sure you would win with very little effort, and.. no. Not even your mother could be proud of you.

Laddey

FH is my second home
Im sure you would win with very little effort, and.. no. Not even your mother could be proud of you.
Do you know her? No :(

Dont own me on a forum pls m8 i b sry

Laddey

FH is my second home
Dont post how you kick an ancient blind and deaf dog? Bit of a dick manoeuvre really.
It should understand me when i tell it to sit/lie/die. Then i wouldn't need to punch/kick it :(

<for the record if i kicked it now it'd probably snap, so instead i just punch it>

Cozak

Part of the furniture
It should understand me when i tell it to sit/lie/die. Then i wouldn't need to punch/kick it :(

<for the record if i kicked it now it'd probably snap, so instead i just punch it>

Well, hopefully Karma will work its magic.

Laddey

FH is my second home
I hope it smells at you some more ^^
It does. It comes in my room in a morning to wake me up!

It only gets kicked when it bites my little brothers hand to get him to drop food.

It made his fingers bleed when he was younger by biting him in his high chair so he would drop the food. I dont care how old it is, if it bites his hand its gonna get a kick. How else will it learn

And also when im in a bad mood and have nothing to take my anger out on

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
lol!

I love dogs, really. Ones that arn't in pain and shit.

it eats its own shit for crying out loud :(
YouTube - Pulp Fiction - Filthy Animals
[youtubevid]c0zJSgHDnpw[/youtubevid]
just for you <3

i hope it poops on you then licks it off while smelling you all over :( although i hate dogs, i hate you too. its a hard choice uc (and i hate people who hate you for hitting the dog. Hi Cozak)

Ezteq

Queen of OT
how would you feel if someone killed your pet just because they didnt like it? i bet you'd be really understanding if all they could come up with was "its old and it smells" just wait till your in your old age matey and hope you dont bump in to the same person then...

oh and btw old people occasionally eat their own shit also (we used to have one woman in the nursing home who'd wrap it up in old sweet wrappers...think veeery carefully next time a dear old granny offers you a sweetie Oo)

Laddey

FH is my second home
how would you feel if someone killed your pet just because they didnt like it? i bet you'd be really understanding if all they could come up with was "its old and it smells" just wait till your in your old age matey and hope you dont bump in to the same person then...

oh and btw old people occasionally eat their own shit also (we used to have one woman in the nursing home who'd wrap it up in old sweet wrappers...think veeery carefully next time a dear old granny offers you a sweetie Oo)

erh

Kronic

Loyal Freddie
he begs coz he is hungry, give him some proper tinned dog food.

Drucken

Fledgling Freddie

Tbh if I would ever get like that I wouldn't mind an earlier death in my sleep.

And if the dog is in misery which it seems like it is I think you should talk to its owner, if he really loves the thing he'll realise it's time to put it down. And don't kill it through some poison like people suggest. That's really cruel, atleast let it have a quick painless death.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Thats illogical, Captain.

Its too diseased to eat dog food but its happy to eat its own poo ?!

That dog's got issues.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom