This normal?

T

Therion

Got some nice pics of what i think is bugs or just stupid things

[Pic 1] First of rain in side the house in prydwen fort...hello the roof is leeking..

[Pic 2] Isent the towers meant for protection? and how can i lizard climb the laders ? explain plzzz

look at the pics here

S

SFXman

lol, the lizard is quite hilarious... I'd like to see it climb.

M

matax

lol at the lizard :)

The rain one is quite normal (although it's a bug I spose). It even rains in the tunnel in TNN in Hib - which is through solid rock !

S

SFXman

Originally posted by matax
lol at the lizard :)

The rain one is quite normal (although it's a bug I spose). It even rains in the tunnel in TNN in Hib - which is through solid rock !
Erosion can work wonders.

B

Brannor McThife

Actually, be thankful it decided to climb the last ladder. It could very well have stayed on the ladder and chomped your legs from below...giving you the: "Target is not visible" message.

-G

S

SFXman

Originally posted by Brannor McThife
Actually, be thankful it decided to climb the last ladder. It could very well have stayed on the ladder and chomped your legs from below...giving you the: "Target is not visible" message.

-G
lol.... *munch munch* "AAAARGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THE PAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIN" *munch munch* *gulp* "polearm... is...not... long...enough...to...poke eyes...out...of... lizards heard... AARGGGGGGGGHHHHH.... nooo.. no...nooooooooo not there... [squeaky voice]ouch[/squeaky voice]" *burb*

O

old.tRoG

Originally posted by SFXman

lol.... *munch munch* "AAAARGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THE PAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIN" *munch munch* *gulp* "polearm... is...not... long...enough...to...poke eyes...out...of... lizards heard... AARGGGGGGGGHHHHH.... nooo.. no...nooooooooo not there... [squeaky voice]ouch[/squeaky voice]" *burb*

go back to bed and stop drinking so much coffee.

S

SFXman

lol... I drink quite a lot a day but that is so I can actually get up but after that no problems.

K

Keri

Originally posted by old.Blacktorn
Got some nice pics of what i think is bugs or just stupid things

[Pic 1] First of rain in side the house in prydwen fort...hello the roof is leeking..

[Pic 2] Isent the towers meant for protection? and how can i lizard climb the laders ? explain plzzz

look at the pics here

The daily bandwidth limit for this member has been exceeded. Try again after midnight, EST.

Sounds like Wanadoo. :sleeping:

O

old.tRoG

ummm... ive forgotten what i was gonna type :eek:

maybe it was something to with the allignment of the stars causing inter galactic ruptors which in turn made the sun shake and its gravity pulled the motion of the inner workings of sfxmans computer into type strange and obscure noises mode.

probably not.

O

old.tRoG

didnt your mother warn you not to talk to strangers?

they could be craaaaazy o_O

[EDIT: Strange how conversation branches off, isnt it?]

S

SFXman

I don't need to be told that someone is crazy in some situations :rolleyes:

O

old.tRoG

you mean you didnt listen to your mother?

[TO SELF: lol, wtf am i on about here?]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom