This may belong in the newbie-section...

M

Marcus75

....but since I played this game since like forever I might as well make a fool out of myself in this section.

Question:

I know you can swirl the camera around while pressing a button, on my keyboard its the one above TAB, but is there an option to reset the view, centered behind your character? I always found it annoying if I cant get it back exactly right manually. :D

P

Pixie.Pebr

Dunno what the default one is, but you can set it to whichever you want via the Optionsscreen at the char selection screen.

M

Marcus75

Since Im a fps-maniac I got my movment keys remapped so D is strafe right for me....what are the name for the option to reset the view behind you?

L

liste

think its actually Center View :p

anyways. test it. it should be located in the Views section of the config setup, and be unassigned. prob solved

O

old.Tohtori

Funny thing.

I used to play around with the camera too, all the time, and every time i had the camera moved i had one helluva time trying to get it just smack in the back of the character. It had to be perfect ofcourse.

One day, fighting some stuff in some place everyone knows, i accidently pressed D and the camera centered behind my character perfectly. What happened next was quite amusing.

I went to a bashing, camera moving, run around screaming frenzy until i pressed it again. Now, the second time around i took the time to actually SEE what button i was franticly bashing.

That's how i found my D button. This was ofcourse in the days when Thane was considered an option and a stealther nerf was something edible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom