This make any sense

Phantoman

Fledgling Freddie
I recently did the whole of ml2 bg and grp steps with cleric who needed all the steps and dident get any ml exp whatsoever
I was in grp and battle grp

Thank you for your question.

A little while ago Mythic changed the way mlxp works.

Not all ml steps give xp anymore if you do them the first time even if you're "up to date" with your masterlevels. They will only give mlxp if you do them a second time with people in your group who need them. This is to encourage people to help each other do the ML's more.

Not to my understanding

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
not sure what you´re trying to tell us there but:

if you need the ML steps, you won´t get any (or very few) ml xp.
if you´ve already done the ML step and do them again while being grouped with people who still need the steps, you´ll get ml xp.

does that answer your question?

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Has always been this way. You don't get any ml xp when doing the mls the first time. Not that hard to understand.

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
Phantoman said:
A little while ago Mythic changed the way mlxp works.

yep its likle this:

if you do the ML for the first time you get no Ml xp.

if you are ML2 and have also done ML6 but not ML 3/4/5 and you redo ML6 again you will gain MLXP. Previously you had to be the same ML or higher to get MLXP when redoing them.

:m00:

Sollac

Fledgling Freddie
when doing mls, you will gain ml xp for the ones you are doing, but at a reduced rate...

remember doing ml 1 2 3 one after the other and making sure i went to arbiter after each one to train up. as i got ml xp for each one.

As you hit the later mls u do get ml xp but not as much as its to encourage helping people with out mls to get them...( as if this happens much as all DAOC players are self centered asses and i do include myself in this statement):eek2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom