This made me laugh

Fenderon

Can't get enough of FH
"how to get money to pay off my debt. sue the people that i am in debt to ofcourse."

only in america..

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
I'm going to do that next time my credit card bill comes through, I think I used it all of once last month (to buy a sandwich no less :p) - Damn HSBC for not reminding me to pack my own lunch that day! Fuckers :(

Calo

Part of the furniture
Archeon said:
I'm going to do that next time my credit card bill comes through, I think I used it all of once last month (to buy a sandwich no less :p) - Damn HSBC for not reminding me to pack my own lunch that day! Fuckers :(

Your avatar is... well... fenderon's cat i think! (if he has any animals!)

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
If in the UK you may have seen a Commons Select Committee Report on Credit Cards in the UK. The UK Government is basically reviewing some possible laws on making financial groups like the credit card companies culpable in making some peoples debt too large. People in the Uk are being given too much credit. One of the steps they are asking for is that these credit companies share information. An attempt to control peoples combined debt.

With a government ready to take steps against these companies I wonder how long before a similar case is heard in the UK?

before anyone flames. I would agree people who spend money they don't have or can't afford to clear and in the process loose their house/car are stupid deserve it imo.

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Hawkwind said:
before anyone flames. I would agree people who spend money they don't have or can't afford to clear and in the process loose their house/car are stupid deserve it imo.

People need to be spoon-fed these days, i blame the hippies and the tree hugging "You cant discipline your child anymore coz its cruel" wankers.

Planet is going to hell in a handcart, may as well sit back and enjoy the ride.

Disorderly And Drunk

Fledgling Freddie
Clicky

Here is another suing related article. Basicly, these two girls were going door to door giving people free cookies, but they happened to knock on the door of satan himself! (in the form of an old woman). She claimed they were knocking on her door to loudly and scaring her, so she sued them.

tedStar

Fledgling Freddie
Disorderly And Drunk said:
Clicky

Here is another suing related article. Basicly, these two girls were going door to door giving people free cookies, but they happened to knock on the door of satan himself! (in the form of an old woman). She claimed they were knocking on her door to loudly and scaring her, so she sued them.

people like that should be fucking shot

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
Still think my favorite sue'ing story has to be the (American) woman who
put her dog in the microwave to help it dry , then sue'd the Company who makes the microwave becasue they didnt' say it couldnt' do it......

Wonder if it tasted like chicken ?

Deerstalker

Fledgling Freddie
tedStar said:
people like that should be fucking shot

Nah, just Zerg her house alb style, Knocking on her door and ask her if she's feeling better now? :flame:

DS

Healer McHeal

Fledgling Freddie
[SS]Gamblor said:
Still think my favorite sue'ing story has to be the (American) woman who
put her dog in the microwave to help it dry , then sue'd the Company who makes the microwave becasue they didnt' say it couldnt' do it......

Wonder if it tasted like chicken ?

my favorites the one where some guy got this big motor home thing, put it in cruise control, got up, and made a cup of tea, he crashed, and sue'd the company because the manual didnt say you cant leave the seat while its on cruise control, lol

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
America a nation going down the drain. shame the rest of the world seem so eager to follow :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom