This... is Spinal Tap

S

Summo

Just borrowed the two-disk special edition from a friend, and man, it rocks!

There's almost enough extra and extended scenes for a second film. For those that know and love Tap, get this DVD set, you muppets.

For those that have never heard of Spinal Tap (you young 'uns) then get it somehow. It remains one of the funniest films of all time and probably the original spoof documentary.

/edit: Ooh! And the commentary is all three of the band members in character. FOOKING HILARIOUS! :D

N

nath

BLACK.

wow.

It's like, how much more black could this be? and the answer is none. None more black. It's like a pastel black.

S

Scooba Da Bass

"But why not just make 10 highest?"

S

Summo

"This one goes to 11."

excited.gif

S

Summo

It was really one of those things, y'know? The authorities said best leave it, y'know, unsolved really.

S

(Shovel)

Play have it for £8.99 - teh win!

/educates self

N

nath

For that much I may buy it too, despite the fact that my brother has.

It's one of those films that actually makes you're sides hurt with laughter.

S

Summo

Absolutely. I've ordered it from Play as well.

As well as being hilarious, it's a great 'background' film to have when friends are round, or as a late-night pissed-up monged out film which you can dip in and out of and always catch something funny.

J

Jonny_Darko

I think that the problem *may* have been, that there was a Stonehenge monument on the stage that was in danger of being *crushed* by a *dwarf*.

Their Simpsons appearance was funny too.

S

(Shovel)

If anyone happened to see Gomez on tour last year, they were doing random paradies of the Stone Henge bit - complete with couching roadies in hoods....

W

whipped

Only just noticed this thread. £8.99!! Order placed :)

I have this on video and was never that impressed, I'm definately willing to give it another go on DVD though, especially with what I assume is an hallarious commentary.

D

Debaser

Hehe, quality DVD.

Had it 2 yrs and I still watch it (with the commentry on,every time)

Users who are viewing this thread