This is sick

Cbrish

Fledgling Freddie
Me and my friends played on mid/pryd before
We left that server cuz it was so small ammount of ppl there so that sux

When we left that server we went to hib/exc.. It was really fun to play there and stuffs..

We were almost done with our temps and ml's and stuffs.. But today.. today they just deleted their char and changed to alb/exc cuz they say that hib is going to get powned.

Its like what i said many times. Hibs wont get better if you leave and join alb..

Joining alb will just make them zerg more then ever.. Its so stupid.. If this keep on hibernia will die.. That means that it wont be any hibs just cuz ppl want to zerg.

This thing really pissed me off that's why I did this thread

If yout friend do same mistake on you, just ignore then and Chain them all you can do in RVR

Thank you for reading this, it is importand for me :)

Cu and good luck

Joiuce lvl 50 ofc (bard)
<Teh swedes>

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
rofl, you dont wanna play coz you're afraid to get pwned hahaha xDD

idiot imo ;o

great fucking idea to reroll alb then ;O

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
lol they havent played on excal for long then, excal albs and "pwning" doesnt really sound right

Minau

Loyal Freddie
he didnt leave, his friends did.. or am i to tired to read it correctly ?

Robot

Fledgling Freddie
some crazy shit, i mean if they had any sense they wouldn't have left to join up with all those retards on alb :p

Well all you can do mate is forget about it and get on with your own thing, im sure you will make new friends here in no time.

drakis

Fledgling Freddie
tycker fan synd om dig magnus / i really feel bad for you magnus
your so hillarious, watch out there in emain cus im going to smite you down with my cleric ;)

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
Don't worry, with the det nerf we'll just baseline stun all the albs into oblivion. ;)

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
Danya said:
Don't worry, with the det nerf we'll just baseline stun all the albs into oblivion. ;)

While the Mids Aoe Stun us into oblivion?

keke

xD

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
sorry ;< i missread :<<<

well, then you're friends are some idiots, well.. more rp's to me, i dont complain ;-D

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
drakis said:
tycker fan synd om dig magnus / i really feel bad for you magnus
your so hillarious, watch out there in emain cus im going to smite you down with my cleric ;)

Heh heh, j00 mate fyi smite dosent deal very much damage ^^

And Cbrish, its a funny story.. Why some people had come to think alb will rule in NF... Tbh i very much doubht it. Looking at the US servers, the alb people actually knew something about the game, and understood how to play.. alb/excal really dosent. They´d allways had bigger number then hib or mid.. But still they remain inside their milegate hiding from the hibs... (teh fun)
And in NF they wont be able to hide anymore... <evil smile> fun fun ^^

Mithryn

Fledgling Freddie
Myg, you're gonna be surprised in how much the albs will own us .. the first couple weeks ;) Albs have superior numbers cause of more people doing PvE and will have easier access to groups and fights with NF, so all of those will come out and play the first while of NF.

I have played 2,5 years in US before joining Euro and I dont believe there is a difference between players in US and Euro, you have good and bad players both places, and in US the Albs took most relics on most servers the first couple weeks. Now its stabilized again though and things are back to more normal and even. We'll see how it goes on Excal when NF comes, but expect massive zergs the first weeks :)

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
Prediction:

1.70: Alb 6 Hib 0 Mid 0

1.71: Alb 0 Hib 3 Mid 3

Cbrish

Fledgling Freddie
Wohoo.. i got many post, was nice to hear what you would say about that think :) And Drakis teh one who post is the biggest gimp on the server

Thats all :)

Mithryn

Fledgling Freddie
Mirt said:
Prediction:

1.70: Alb 6 Hib 0 Mid 0

1.71: Alb 0 Hib 3 Mid 3

I wouldnt be surprised, this is the way its tended to go in US, but then again .. in NF relics change faster so its not so static as it is now. Atleast from 1.71 and on.

Kaireem

Fledgling Freddie
prediction:

1.70: insane lag and frequent server crashes

1.71: alb : 0 hib : 3 mid : 3

Toblerone

Fledgling Freddie
Kairoom!!!

Kaireem said:
prediction:

1.70: insane lag and frequent server crashes

1.71: alb : 0 hib : 3 mid : 3

Where are you btw? Haven't seen you in AGES :(

drakis

Fledgling Freddie
Ogen said:
Heh heh, j00 mate fyi smite dosent deal very much damage ^^

nah i dont care about the damage, its just so i can humiliate jiouce ;)

gravedigger

Fledgling Freddie
tbh i look forward 2 NF since hibs will be underpopulated realm we will get lot more rps cous of it so i dont mind it one bit rofl :clap: :clap:

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
Icebreaker said:
While the Mids Aoe Stun us into oblivion?

keke

xD
Nah healer stun doesn't matter cos it's on a healing class. Obviously 11s AE stun is far less overpowered than 9s single target (especially in a real with the best pbae). :p

Kaireem

Fledgling Freddie
Toblerone said:
Where are you btw? Haven't seen you in AGES :(

I quit the game, and tbh, i don't miss it one bit :)

waiting for WoW atm.

Drop me a PM here or something, miss chatting with ya :p

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
Ok did I get this wrong, or did you and your friends get mad at each other because they rolled to alb? Or are you just kidding about it?

I'd never get mad at my friends if they switched realm no matter to which realm.. it would obviously be their descission to make even though it may be a lousy descission in my PoV.

Oh well, I agree with most.. albs will come in swarms as usual, but I also think that after some time it'll get more "normal" again, once we all know how to use our different strengths and play on our enemies's weaknesses in the new environment.

lofff

One of Freddy's beloved
heh, i went tru some similar situation on retail date, when after a couple of weeks most my lan friends switched to midgard (realm with most high lvls by then) as i was a weekend out

i staid, keept on my own and had a wicked time in daoc (still do but somehow is not the same) most of em came back 1month later or keept deleting and rerolling from one realm to another..

my advice, just have fun, ull have fun fighting em too (if u recognize em betwen the 200 bodies albion will throw at us constantly in NF)

Galos

Loyal Freddie
as i said to u in pm before joiuce ur welcome in my guild, liked playing with last months... We'll meet yer mates in rvr and show them they made a wrong decision going alb ^^

Markk

Fledgling Freddie
just look at the old shrouded isle loading screen, first u see some glorious night in plate armour with a dragon around him, then u see some fucking blue thing wielding some chipped axe, then u see some berk with a staff, tbh alb is over advertised(breathes)

Kaap

Fledgling Freddie
NF is an alb-addon. 1.70 makes Alb win almost everywhere. They had fix stuff in 1.71 to make Albs win less. However, GOA doesn't buy that and wants 3 months of Alb domination first by releasing 1.70 instead of 1.71.

Oh well, they'll notice when GOA subscriptions go down how stupid they acted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom