This is rediculous, 3 LD's in 15 mins

S

Smartypants

I'm getting massive 10-15 second lag spikes, and I've been kicked out 3 times in 15 minutes.

Traced with Pingplotter. Opentransit.net has apparently started running their service on modems. Packetloss on several of their servers, such as:

WanadooPortails1.GW.opentransit.net
P6-0.BAGCR1.Bagnolet.opentransit.net
P5-0.FFTBB1.Frankfurt.opentransit.net

Now, tell me again why I'm paying for this? If this was any other kind of service, it would be the money back. This isn't the first time it's happened.

Idiots.

D

drummer

Have the same prob , sometimes i LD after 5 seconds......

A

Apathy

Like, oh my God! This is like totally AWFUL.

However, you have come to the right place. Thank fuck BW knows about this because otherwise nothing might have been done about it.

Any of you having trouble with SI?

a.

K

katani

yeah i get some crashes to desktop occasionally. Got a gf4 4200 ti and a few with same card have same probs :(

E

Elric IA

Not just me then. I seem to be getting LDs everytime I am in one of the new towns. A right pain in the arse. My connection seems fine but something seems to kick me.

S

Sharma

i dont seem to have many problems so far ive LDd once.

A

agreiloth

I have no problems, haven't LD'ed once in any of the new areas....

A

Addlcove

only ld'ed once since activation thursday morning and that was this morning around 8cet... and net was down for 4 hours so I doubt it was goa ;)

S

Smartypants

Yep, my "idiots" was not referring to GOA, more to the opentransit.net people. :D Not the first time this happens...
Well, my connection was just fine an hour later. So now I've calmed down a bit... :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom