This is pretty impresive..

Rediknight

Can't get enough of FH
When people post there, i wish they'd look at the rest of the site, not just the video, then consider wether Penis Enlargement, best pr0n sites and 18 year olds who want to take my load on them are actually NSFW... maybe...

I'm gonna get me another visit from the IT department today :(

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
you shouldn't be browsing website at work anyway :p get doing work slave!

Rediknight

Can't get enough of FH
meh! Dude, i am the Crown Prince of no agenda - i probably skive more than anyone on this forum who actually has a job :D

Admittadly, i had to stop streaming video and radio, and they stamped on me DLing 2Gb files to the fileserver... personally i think i've become very accomodating! :D haha!

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Haha glad you mentioned NSFW and I read it before clicking teh link whilst in me work !!

Ezteq

Queen of OT
wow lol just goes to show you simply can not catogorise people.

there was a show on last night c5 i think about a guy called Kim pPeek (again i think) who was born mentally different i believe the term is he is a savant, now when he was a baby his mum and dad took him to see a nurosurgeon, the nurosurgeon was late for a golf game and spent just 5 minutes with the family before saying that they should instatutionalise the baby and for get him.

The baby was reading encyclopedias before he was 2 years old, that baby actually grew up and was the guy that "rain man" was based on and he remembers every thing he reads, he reads 8 books a day on average taking approx 30 seconds to read a page, one expert described him as a living google and was in his 50's when the documentary was made. He wasnt expected to live past 14.

But if his parents had listened to that surgeon.....

just goes to show, dont bin people just because theyre different, we're all different.

Hansmoleman

Fledgling Freddie
Ezteq said:
wow lol just goes to show you simply can not catogorise people.

there was a show on last night c5 i think about a guy called Kim pPeek (again i think) who was born mentally different i believe the term is he is a savant, now when he was a baby his mum and dad took him to see a nurosurgeon, the nurosurgeon was late for a golf game and spent just 5 minutes with the family before saying that they should instatutionalise the baby and for get him.

The baby was reading encyclopedias before he was 2 years old, that baby actually grew up and was the guy that "rain man" was based on and he remembers every thing he reads, he reads 8 books a day on average taking approx 30 seconds to read a page, one expert described him as a living google and was in his 50's when the documentary was made. He wasnt expected to live past 14.

But if his parents had listened to that surgeon.....

just goes to show, dont bin people just because theyre different, we're all different.

I caught the end of that and the guy was a genious, just his personal skills etc were too shot no?

Ezteq

Queen of OT
yep was amazing but couldnt even get himself dressed.
its wierd how things work, i did wonder when i watched it if he would give up his gift of memory for the ability to be an average person without anything amazing but who could function independantly, tbh i dont know what i'd choose.

Karl

Fledgling Freddie
all good interesting stuff amazing how the brai works!!

Morphius

Fledgling Freddie
that military thing is not french it is the Royal Marines training at newport

Morphius

Fledgling Freddie
and if you've seen it all the way through they get it right in the end :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom