This is just sick...

E

Esoteric

Loss of xp to an sb in df plus /rel xp <WHINES>

This is just sick all rvr deaths no matter if you were resting after a mob should not incur an xp penalty.

O

old.Kerosene

um.. it's nothing new and the stealther would have been cursing too..

btw.. nice spam warning.
btw btw... wtf you doing trying to deal cards while you're under attack???

/me goes and finds Esoteric in the frontier and hope he/she'll try attacking with a fluffy hat by accident..

E

Esoteric

I was sitting resting pa one shotted me wasnt dealing cards while I was being attacked :rolleyes:

C

Cloudd_RTD

I liek you Esoteric. Your nice. :)
To bad you lost some XP etc. :(
Wub j00!

*koskos*

Cloudd

P

[PS]Venom

Serves you right for quitting planetside ;)

I hope I never see you with my minstrel.. ohhhh you're gonna get some pain :D

EDIT -

Poo, should have waited for the screenshot to load. It's an alb/pryd char :)

Come play excal so I can beat you up ;)

E

Esoteric

Haven't quit am on military leave :)

and <hides>

C

Cyradix

So? I have yet to meet the first alb who will wait for me to kill my current mob and heal back to 100% hp before attacking me.....

How long does the combat flag last anyway? When I'm playing my SB in DF I always try to wait a bit if I see someone exp'ing before I go in for the PA :D
Is it 10 sec or so?

E

Esoteric

I was resting no mob involved.

Doesnt matter shit happens it happened so I came to barries whine.

N

NiTr0z

Yeah sounds like a bummer to me. Nice to see how a fellow reaver sets his qbar up tho :p

O

old.Tyraette

Originally posted by Cyradix
So? I have yet to meet the first alb who will wait for me to kill my current mob and heal back to 100% hp before attacking me.....

Oh Cyradix...I'm genuinely upset

Have you forgotten me already?

<salutes> ;)

G

gutrot

lol.
Whats your problem?
I consider it a bonus if i can xp kill someone.

The penalty for death is really very low in this game, which takes away some of the tension of being in RvR zones. Youre playing the wrong game if you think thats harsh! ..i bet you have those desktop puppies running on your pc? ;)

S

Shanaia

Originally posted by gutrot
lol.
Whats your problem?
I consider it a bonus if i can xp kill someone.

The penalty for death is really very low in this game, which takes away some of the tension of being in RvR zones. Youre playing the wrong game if you think thats harsh! ..i bet you have those desktop puppies running on your pc? ;)

Lemme guess ... you loved UO in the old days where you could 2 shot n00bs and then loot their 230 gold and all their items... cause it made you feel ub0r... bet you had spiritspeak just so you could hear the n00bs beg not to loot their precious armor that wasn't worth shit to you anyway so you could then laugh and do it anyway?

You're so l33t I bet you have dancing naked ladies on your desktop!

L

-Lonewolf-

Whos the num nut above

Hes got a hardon for you mate

F

-fwapp-

ne1 that has python as their anytime style (especially in df) deserves an exp death lol :p

O

old.Tyraette

Originally posted by -fwapp-
ne1 that has python as anytime style (especially in df) deserves an exp death lol :p

lol :)

E

Esoteric

I dont use it once ;p then try and hold out for chain styles to use my end for that.

F

-fwapp-

pythons reavers worst anytime style, and when the best is a 6 flex taunt thats saying something :S

G

gutrot

Originally posted by Shanaia
Lemme guess ... you loved UO in the old days where you could 2 shot n00bs and then loot their 230 gold and all their items... cause it made you feel ub0r... bet you had spiritspeak just so you could hear the n00bs beg not to loot their precious armor that wasn't worth shit to you anyway so you could then laugh and do it anyway?

You're so l33t I bet you have dancing naked ladies on your desktop!

lol... but no, i never played any other mmorpg, sounds like youre talking from experience tho :)

I posted cos i think its funny in a game about killing each other (realms are at war btw) that people bitch and moan unless they are killed in a manner they consider acceptable.

dancing naked ladies on my desktop!? dont have to be l33t to like that, just hetero ;)

P

panzer_ulv

I remember that kill, looked like a trap, but i went for it.

I actually got 250 rp or so for it. Thx.

F

-fwapp-

Originally posted by panzer_ulv
I remember that kill, looked like a trap, but i went for it.

I actually got 250 rp or so for it. Thx.

right so u got rp for a death he lost exp for?

N

not_here

Yepp. I have killed many ppl and recieved rp, and seen a gravestone after they released. I'm sure i'm not the only one that have experienced that, it seems to me as if there is some sort of limit to how damaged a player can be in order to get/not getting rp. I could be wrong here, but he was slightly damaged, i attacked, got rp, and he lost xp. Twice. Why would i bs you about that?

[edit] Another pc, can't remember my pass to Panzer_ulv.

T

torcuil

I posted cos i think its funny in a game about killing each other (realms are at war btw) that people bitch and moan unless they are killed in a manner they consider acceptable.

Right. It's a game. Which people play to have fun.

Losing xp isn't fun.

C

Cyradix

Originally posted by old.Tyraette
Oh Cyradix...I'm genuinely upset

Have you forgotten me already?

<salutes> ;)

OK OK, there is 1 decent alb around ;)

If my memory is correct I was even one of your first kills after the big 50 ding? :)

G

gutrot

Originally posted by torcuil
Right. It's a game. Which people play to have fun.

Losing xp isn't fun.

Losing xp in itself may not be 'fun', but its necessary, without any penalties in the game there would be no point, like playing a game in 'god mode'.

T

torcuil

Losing xp in itself may not be 'fun', but its necessary, without any penalties in the game there would be no point, like playing a game in 'god mode'.

Let me rephrase what I said, then:

Losing xp from being killed by a player - from an act of will on the part of that other player - is not fun. Losing xp because one dies from a mob? That's all fine and dandy in my book. But: one has spent time and effort in gaining that xp, and losing it because another player decides to kill one and the game can't, in some cases, differentiate between a player and a mob killing one... that's not fun.

In my opinion, anyway.

O

old.Tyraette

Originally posted by Cyradix
OK OK, there is 1 decent alb around ;)

If my memory is correct I was even one of your first kills after the big 50 ding? :)

:) you were indeed

killed you and spared the shaman :)

C

Cyradix

Better watch out. My SB is 49.5 now. I'm almost ready to invade your forest...

/taunt

;)

Users who are viewing this thread