Games This is how TSW promotes

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
This is some online promotion for their new horror-style MMORPG called The Secret World. Its about 1 zone called Kingsmouth, or a region or what it might be - since so little information about the game has been released.

Visit Kingsmouth!
Kingsmouth welcome

Some people believe there is something in the water!
Monsters of Maine

this is what has happend to the small-town in Maine:

YouTube - The Secret World Official HD Teaser Trailer #3 - Kingsmouth Public Access - First In-Game Footage

Awesome way to promote a game.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Lot of rip-off elements, nothing new, but seems well put together to MAKE something new.

Different MMO hopefully and time/gameplay will tell.

Wasn't too impressed with the promo though, could've perhaps done it a bit more personal and a bit less documentary.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Lot of rip-off elements, nothing new, but seems well put together to MAKE something new.

Different MMO hopefully and time/gameplay will tell.

Wasn't too impressed with the promo though, could've perhaps done it a bit more personal and a bit less documentary.
which elements are rip off?

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Mysterious fog, little town, zombies etc. It's all rip-off these days, as i said, this looks like it's put together rip-off elements to make something new.
no no - this is just a region of the game - based on part folk-lore part fantasy part litterature stuff... that is why you should read the links i posted as well.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
no no - this is just a region of the game - based on part folk-lore part fantasy part litterature stuff... that is why you should read the links i posted as well.

Yes and what did i say? Parts taken to make something new. It's not a bad thing, don't concentrate on the rip-off word.

Rest of TSW remains to be seen(yes i've read all the hype the devs have put out too), they've surely put out money towards PR, hopefully the game can deliver.

Can't say anything about the game as it's well...none to be seen.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Yes and what did i say? Parts taken to make something new. It's not a bad thing, don't concentrate on the rip-off word.

Rest of TSW remains to be seen(yes i've read all the hype the devs have put out too), they've surely put out money towards PR, hopefully the game can deliver.

Can't say anything about the game as it's well...none to be seen.

Maybe you should look up what much of the game is based on too and then decide what is ripped off and what isn't...I will give you a hint, he died in 1937

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Maybe you should look up what much of the game is based on too and then decide what is ripped off and what isn't...I will give you a hint, he died in 1937

Yei, let's start with this train! :twak:

Marc

FH is my second home
Mysterious fog, little town, zombies etc. It's all rip-off these days, as i said, this looks like it's put together rip-off elements to make something new.

Well if we take that into account, no films are new, no games are new, no songs are new because its all been done before in some way, shape or form.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well if we take that into account, no films are new, no games are new, no songs are new because its all been done before in some way, shape or form.

Yes and like i told Hunt already, that was a compliment, not saying "Its all rip-off! Sucks!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom