This is for all of you who think games make you behave more violent and uncivilized

S

SFXman

ROFL, what a video... haha... some funny stuff involved.

O

old.LandShark

old but hilarious :D

BUT IMMY, WE DOOOO GAIN SPEED WHEN WE STRAFE

I

ivan_tribbiani

Hmmm really sad video, whoever said that quake supposed to be realistic ? Its FPS, shootemup not simulation ok. Even CS is far from reality cause its just a game :)
These silly gits are plain sad blokes with loads of spare time on their hands when quake servers were down :p

S

Slinker

http://forums.barrysworld.com/showthread.php?threadid=33733

This guy takes it seriously :) , dont believe me ? here is a paragraph taken from the thread :)

<YOU REALLY ARE PISSING THE WRONG PERSON OFF. I would not HESITATE A MINUTE before killing any of you fucking losers. I hate you filthy scum. I am going to make you mother fuckers wish you were never born by the time I am finished with you pathetic pieces of shit.

Cenestra: Say that to my face, you won't be smiling afterwards, you will be taking it home in a fucking doggie bag.

Stu: Funny of you to say, but I reckon only a few people in this gay game have ever seen their sexual organs, you are one of those that obviously has not. Loser.

Old Mitsu: Do you want me to hack your arm off and make you eat the mangled remains of your fucking parents? No? THEN FUCK THE HELL OFF.

I really, REALLY hate you filthy little shits, and one day, soon, I am going to kill you all. Wankers>

End quote

Now , do some people take gaming seriously , I think so . People like him could turn out to be the ones who take guns to school and blow their friends away :(

S

SFXman

Originally posted by caelithar
http://forums.barrysworld.com/showthread.php?threadid=33733

This guy takes it seriously :) , dont believe me ? here is a paragraph taken from the thread :)

<YOU REALLY ARE PISSING THE WRONG PERSON OFF. I would not HESITATE A MINUTE before killing any of you fucking losers. I hate you filthy scum. I am going to make you mother fuckers wish you were never born by the time I am finished with you pathetic pieces of shit.

Cenestra: Say that to my face, you won't be smiling afterwards, you will be taking it home in a fucking doggie bag.

Stu: Funny of you to say, but I reckon only a few people in this gay game have ever seen their sexual organs, you are one of those that obviously has not. Loser.

Old Mitsu: Do you want me to hack your arm off and make you eat the mangled remains of your fucking parents? No? THEN FUCK THE HELL OFF.

I really, REALLY hate you filthy little shits, and one day, soon, I am going to kill you all. Wankers>

End quote

Now , do some people take gaming seriously , I think so . People like him could turn out to be the ones who take guns to school and blow their friends away :(
rooooooooooffffffffffllllllllllllllllllllllllllll !
OMG some go far to achieve their goals :eek:

C

Candy lollipop

Originally posted by caelithar
Now , do some people take gaming seriously , I think so . People like him could turn out to be the ones who take guns to school and blow their friends away :( [/B]

Agree with that,
Its only a game altho ifs often very hard when you're "in" the game to realise its "only" a game..
the adventure starts when you're logging in.. and it ends when you /quit...

S

SFXman

Jeez, I'd like to meet a person who doesn't realise they just /quit or logged from the game and continue their journey to Emain to slaughter some norsemen and as they meet some scandinavians on the street they whoop out a butter knife and attack.
I have a hard time understanding how ANY person could be influenced in some way by video games so that they would do something violent.

O

old.tRoG

i ready SFXs reply while d/loading the page, read the word video and immediatly quit the page.

read that thread and thought - il leave this person alone.

S

SFXman

Originally posted by old.tRoG
i ready SFXs reply while d/loading the page, read the word video and immediatly quit the page.

read that thread and thought - il leave this person alone.
wtf :confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom