This is a bit silly imho

Doink-666

Fledgling Freddie
Ok i know albs can be on the"im a fucking idiot so im going to camp mpk with 4/5 mids sitting up top" from time to time but come come now, theres a runnie/sm/hunter/warrior at thier pk.

The runnie goes fishing with GTAOE and finds a few alb stealthers etc etc, what im getting at is why the hell does'nt any of the people sitting at mpk just run of straight right or straight left, when I was in BG wiv my sorc had ppl die'ing front of APK from 4 SB's....I dont be gay and sit there :p just peg it right and prob solved :eek7:

Guys there was like a necro/merc/myself<pig> and a reaver waiting at MB :eek: none of us grped and most of em were running about all over the place. i.e the Runnie (if correctly sc) coulda taken merc/reaver/necro out....maybe not all at once ofc but one by one. Theres no one to rezz us so chances would just grow :)

Just dunno how peeps can park at PK while theres 5 people below em is all, specially if one is a reaver <no spd> then a few scouts/infs <even less speed>

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Doink-666 said:
what im getting at is why the hell does'nt any of the people sitting at mpk just run of straight right or straight left, when I was in BG wiv my sorc had ppl die'ing front of APK from 4 SB's.... :eek7:

because most albs/mids are to fking slow to realize that theres acually stealthers camping the bottom of their pk and to some extent the roads to CK (more midgard road then alb tho) to acually get a grip of the thought DONT RUN THAT WAY!

i never ever run straight from PK to CK, best way to get killed imo. i usually take another way, no i'm not telling u what way.

ud be surprised to see the lack of enemys if u stay away from all the "popular" spots like MB, mid road to MB etc. few days ago i ran around the not fotm spots exp'ing for 4 hours in thid without one single enemy comming to kill me.. made 2 lvl's on my runy in there killing mobs while mids and albs had their personal 3:rd world war.

Iceflower

Fledgling Freddie
Yepp both mids and albs run on rails most of the time when leaving the pk. :)

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
It's been like this for ever in thid .. mids whine whine whine about albs camping mpk ... but deep down most mids looove to camp their own portal keep ... all group up get a warrior to bait get a couple of hunters/bolters in the group and go down the hill one step at a time .. and when things go pearshaped just all run back in the arms of the luvely guards.

It's sooo simple ... run down either left or right side of the hill you'll even be out of view range for most albs ... perfect for the people who don't want to zerg vs zerg cause the alb and mid zerg are figthing each other on mpk hill.

but it's easier to whine ... as always

Ormorof

FH is my second home
but deep down most mids looove to camp their own portal keep

damn! they found out my secret! :p

i love being camped, its great fun, means you dont have to walk far for an enemy or 5 and can get to relative safety easy, also hilarious emote spamming some blue con in /level 20 gear and watching him run around panicking :p

Tuppe

Fledgling Freddie
some classes like if there is campers, some not, its not fun be tank, its alott fun be caster, archer or assasin.

yesterday there was ~2fg albs, sometimes they split and sometimes gather up.
mids kill sometimes allmost albs, when albs gather up mids wiped.

played sb (Ilmarinen) and had fun, not greatest time but spend anyway ~4 hour in thidraki :) prolly come again for some visit today.

Doink-666

Fledgling Freddie
Dunno about its been that way for ever in thid :eek: remember the decent fight used to have at ruins etc, fights i faught were always faught away from the PKs. Now its 90% at the PK's :clap: and if it not fun for a tank <which i agree> then why the hell stand at the bottom restricting them to come down? mebbe just tank logic suppose <shrugs>

Archer classes and casters can have a bit of a laugh standing at the bottom of a PK for hours but when ya really really try hard and think about it....how long do you try killing the peep ur after and cant coz he just moves back :m00: dunno I just personally think that you can kill someone alot easier when ur away from ur/thier PK. Find it alot more enjoyable at least, keeps things flowing imo ;)

Tuppe

Fledgling Freddie
yep, ruins had old day ssome fights, i blame! ;) hibs this pk camping.
well, sadly "old" days there was 3 realms running around, not 99% 2 realm.

when hibs was still given change to come thidraki you could be suddenly backstadded by 3rd realm if stay long enough front 1 realms pk.

these days you find only "action" between mpk-ck-apk, not whole hpk-ck-apk-mpk area.

Doink-666

Fledgling Freddie
Which is a real pitty, there more 3 way orgies in Caledonia? :D if so gifv threesome! :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom