This fucking HEAT......

F

Fafnir

How do you feel after being unable to sleep for 42 hours? I feel i'm getting a tad to agitated and tired. But i can't fucking get some sleep in this bloody heat. GIFV a cool Glacier to make my bed on :)

T

Trahg

Sunny weather is generally good. Only murphys law can change that :p

go Murphy! :D

J

Jonaldo

stfu you whiner

hot is good, if you don't like it go live in Scotland and be miserable with the rest of those sweaties!

(awates response from Twog amongst others)

G

gengi

Originally posted by Omniscieous
stfu you whiner

hot is good, if you don't like it go live in Scotland and be miserable with the rest of those sweaties!

Sweaty calling, from Africa, where it is properly hot :rolleyes: Well outside my nice air conditioned box its hot, and raining like there is gonna be a flood. Its nearly 4 am and its 25 C 76 F outside in the pissing rain. This is the coldest its been in a month, its normally in the 80's at this time and 90 - 110 during the day. I love my A/C'ed box.

Later

G

gengi

Originally posted by Omniscieous
stfu you whiner

Bye the Bye, My mum, who lives in Aberdeen, where the blue people come from, actually got a bit of a suntan last week. So moving to Scotland may not entirely alleviate the HEAT problem. :cool:

Later

N

nicky-nook

At last a thread were NO-ONE can pwn me Heat what is that ?......Green Green Green Fook Scotland live in Ireland thee land of everlasting Rain.

Regards Nicky.

M

Munkey-

Abyone, just down the road from Aberdeen, regulalry gets the highest temperatures in Britain.

Then again it is 46C outside on the balcony so who am I to complain?

*goes off for a swim*

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

I bought a beautiful, beautiful gigantic fan (looks like the propeller of a P-47:p)... since then our living room is nice and teh cool. :cool:

T

The Kingpin

I have Air Conditioning,
I can make my house a flippen Ice-Pop any day of the week.

S

Sortbane

WTF you complaining about? ;)

I actually threw a snowball today (was on a little short mountain trip :)) and then 22C when I came down from the mountain again, try to live in a place where the friggin sun doesn't go down (it's about 2-3 months untill it goes down, and then it wont come up again ;))...

M

Munkey-

And it counts as Stautory rape in 52 states in the USA

M

mestoph

I need to get aircon for the summer i think. In winter my PC's rock, they keep my room at a steady 25C. But in summer you wont be able to breath in that room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom