this forums has been....

M

~Mobius~

up for about a week and its got more posts that the newbie forums and the tech forums put together.....

I

ivan_russky

well thats because this is the only forum part totally open to spammaramma, newbie threads arent so pop anymore because the inflow of new players has decreased along with the fact that most people actually started using internet for research personally rather than posting a querie on BW.

So there you go

O

old.The McScrooges

What this thread has more posts than the other 2 put together?

How?

Spambot in training.

O

old.Tohtori

Spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam..Lovely spam, wonderful spam! Lovely spam! Wonderful spam! Spam, spam, spam, spam, spam....

Actually it's SFXman, tRog, Sickofit...(tm) and i....i think..that made this. And i created this place! With my obsessive posting frenzy long ago...well..a week or two ago...and it was only a few posts not a frenzy...so..YEAH! :D

O

old.Tohtori

So who creates the boards?

tRog, SFXman, Sickofit...(tm) and i...go into the...oh...

O

old.Tohtori

I'm toto but still i ain't seen how yu can be confused when i just try to explain how we create the thread by bouncing with the things and then find the JABRYLLA RULES!

O

old.tRoG

i killed jabrylla in one shot today, just to try and annoy you.

she squealed in a very un-superheroish way!

O

old.Tohtori

Lies! Blatant disrespect. It was a tactic! Yes a tactic! Guerilla warfare you see...just try to go under the bridge sometime and wait...Jabrylla the Superhero(tm) is there, the Jabrylla is just a decoy.

O

old.tRoG

wee wolves are waaaay 'Arder than Jabrylla! And they're so cute... :)

O

old.Tohtori

How many wee wolves you need to change a lightbulb? Jabrylla. That proves my point clearly don't you think. Oh i think i should head over to the other thread where you probably answered just now.

O

old.tRoG

How many Jabryllas does it take to fix a toaster? She cant, there's only one of her!

i think that proves MY point!

O

old.Tohtori

But there's no point in that...or this "OOGABOOGA meeple HEEple WHAT WHERE WHEN WISHWOOSH!"

See?

O

old.tRoG

theres no point in wee wolves trying to change a lightbulb, because they werent invented then.

unless there was a guy called Weewolf Edison

O

old.Tohtori

Well superheroes arn't very smart. Edison Weeowlf was though, also invented the smallifier....you know..how the weewolves got small. Smallifier.

O

old.tRoG

its just a shame the wee wolf population is now endangered, theyre being hunted down by evil money hungry men who like the taste of wee wolf on a stick.

why, a few years ago if you pulled one wee wolf 50 adds would come.

alas, these days it is not so.

O

old.tRoG

yes, wee wolves used to rule the lands.

like smaller versions of the dinosaurs.

O

old.Tohtori

Oooh! Like the geckos...not the green but the golden ones.

O

old.tRoG

no, like the dinosaurs.

geckos are nancies.

O

old.Tohtori

Oh, oh now i get it! Like books. REally old and stinky and noone really knows where they came from or when they became extinct...exctint...became extinct...became not here.

O

old.tRoG

possibly, depending on how many times theyve killed you.

O

old.tRoG

wee wolves. but the wee wolves are like dinosaurs and books.

which one depends on how many time theyve killed you.

O

old.Tohtori

They haven't killed me many times, wee wolves did once or twice but books and dinosaurs hide from me. Edison Lightbulb Weewolf killed me but only cause i said "Carrots."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom