This Dane is signing out

Jens

Fledgling Freddie
Just wanted to say goodbye. I have decided to stop playing DAoC. I have just started school after 6 years of full time working. And I have decided to put an effort in it. That gives me far less time to play than when i was working. And after a rather long period of thinking i have decided to cancel my subs... Just wanted to say that I have enjoyed playing 98% of the time i have been ingame :D So no bad feelings to anyone from me :D

Now take care and please destroy the realms of Albion and Hibernia for me :D

Hope to see you in WAR :D

- Jens

Bistrup666

Loyal Freddie
Just wanted to say goodbye. I have decided to stop playing DAoC. I have just started school after 6 years of full time working. And I have decided to put an effort in it. That gives me far less time to play than when i was working. And after a rather long period of thinking i have decided to cancel my subs... Just wanted to say that I have enjoyed playing 98% of the time i have been ingame :D So no bad feelings to anyone from me :D

Hope to see you in WAR :D

- Jens

Bye m8 sad to se a fellow dane go. Have a good time with your studies

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Don't really know you that well other than from some of my Dragon Raids a fair while ago but sad to see ppl leaving so GL + HF m8 :)

Henx

Fledgling Freddie
Pissemyre - du skulle smides på korset, hænges, brændes og skydes og så brændes noget mere. CRAB !!!!

Aberrathien

Fledgling Freddie
Ja farvel mester du var på nogle DS raids med mig, tak for hjælpen der! ha det godt IRL! :)

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Just wanted to say goodbye. I have decided to stop playing DAoC. I have just started school after 6 years of full time working. And I have decided to put an effort in it. That gives me far less time to play than when i was working. And after a rather long period of thinking i have decided to cancel my subs... Just wanted to say that I have enjoyed playing 98% of the time i have been ingame So no bad feelings to anyone from me :D

Hope to see you in WAR

- Jens

Damn mate, its really sad to see such a great guy go!:/
See you on msn till WAR comes then!:) And good luck with school!:)

/Charmangle

Sigwyen

Fledgling Freddie
Take good care out there m8 and enjoy school !! og så ellers pas på dig selv mester :)

Biohazarddk

Loyal Freddie
didnt really know you, but always sad when some1 leaves a good game (like myself).. Men ses måske i WAR ;)

ps. lol man skulle tro størstedelen af de sidste Dyvet DAoC-players var danskere ;)

Fuaip

Can't get enough of FH
didnt really know you, but always sad when some1 leaves a good game (like myself).. Men ses måske i WAR ;)

ps. lol man skulle tro størstedelen af de sidste Dyvet DAoC-players var danskere ;)

ja tak, lyder meget sådan.. stemmer stadigvæk for en dansk DAoC server!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom