Help this cant be right?

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
im trying to cook these 2 garlic bread baguetes i got in tesco and it says remove outer packaging but leave on inner packaging....but its plastic...in the oven? surely not?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
What kind of plastic?

The thick black ones, for example, we got in finland can withstand 175 celsius before melting.

If it's flimsy plastic, it won't withstand anything over 150. If it's a "holder" plastic, thicker, then do by the rules.

Ofcourse, bqauqettes can be done in so many ways that if you leave it off, it won't f*ck up the procedure.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
we just had a chinese from tesco and it was in plastic tubs with plastic film over the top and you cooked them in oven with the plastic on, its alright...it may feel wrong but just do it!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Aye, sometimes the advicve feels like "and then take a gun and shoot your leg", but it gets the job done if you follow it with ze prezizion it requirez!!!!

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
I cant believe that held up...it was so flimsy but it was fine after 20 minutes in the oven.....forget a cure for cancer...we have some real scientist out there!!!!

Ezteq

Queen of OT
houston *tssst* we have garlic bread...i repeat, we have garlic bread *tsssst* over

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom