Blood

ExploitingSOTLNecros.jpg

M

mirieth

Another anti-Necro thread. We get the point! :help:

O

old.m0000

:sleeping: :sleeping:

everyone knows it gets fixed next patch where necros can't cast if theres so much as a 1/2 dead fly buzzing between them and their target so stop fucking whining.

A

Arumar

and i thought that all the los whines had been used up on enchanters by now....

S

Sigurd

Please, relax, Necromancers are getting nerfed, enchanters are getting free nuclear missiles, and everyone's happy :rolleyes:

S

Sharma

Screenies gettin kinda old now, everyones picking at it :p

G

Garaen

hehe, there were also 3 other Necro pets just out of view, also abusing the LoS bug.

O

old.Schenton

All I can say is, don’t hold your breath until next patch. We are now at 1.57 and Goa is going to patch this game to 1.60 (3 patches) and by looking at the time for other patches this will take a minimum of 3 month’s for Goa to achieve. My guess is that the Necro menace will last until about the end of April or the beginning of June.

S

Sigurd

Tried playing one? The bugs don't just work one way... pets randomly attack other realm-mate's pets, wander off, don't cast when you tell them to, etc. :p

G

Gekul

That's a good screenshot I have to say hehehe.

And those that are abusing the LOS bug. Sad.

L

Larla

They have great looking pets though! Shame the abominations dont look like Hibernian abysmals though :)

Line of sight is a problem though, but as a main sheild tank i fear their insta-lifetap more :(

O

old.Emma

just think.. in a couple weeks time those smug necro`s would have level the ultimate gimp :D.

P

Pin

Or they could respec to death servant and own you in a completely different way.

S

scartooth

nah they'll just whine like stuck pigs lol. Enjoy while it lasts heh.

L

lissandra

Oh how i will laugh when 1.60 comes and ppl realize we are not that gimped even with the los fix and ppl start complaining about necros and have nothing to complain about :)

C

cHodAX

Bugged LoS pets suck but lets not go overboard here, Hibernia has had hard nuking pets shooting through walls for over a year, Midgard has pets that run through walls and warp around the keep, then lag back outside. Now Albion has had Necros and bugged pets for just 2 months yet the whole world is up in arms even though the fix is due shortly. Just another case of the.... POT CALLING THE KETTLE BLACK...?

F

Fafnir

Originally posted by old.cHodAX
Midgard has pets that run through walls and warp around the keep, then lag back outside.
Thoose are spirits they can walk thru walls, just so you know :p

S

scarffs

Originally posted by old.cHodAX
Bugged LoS pets suck but lets not go overboard here, Hibernia has had hard nuking pets shooting through walls for over a year, Midgard has pets that run through walls and warp around the keep, then lag back outside. Now Albion has had Necros and bugged pets for just 2 months yet the whole world is up in arms even though the fix is due shortly. Just another case of the.... POT CALLING THE KETTLE BLACK...?

In case you are brainless and didnt notice, mid spirits are melee pets who suck majorly and get killed while engaging the zerg at the keep, hib pets are still pets who nuke and are behind a wall, BUT NECRO PETS ARE AN EXTENSION OF THE PLAYER AND ITS THE PLAYER WHO CASTS, so heavy spells.

Idiot !

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom