This 5yr Aniversery Xp Bonus

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Well the yanks have got it atm ...

GoA are u plannin to give us anything like this soon for the 5th Year Euro anniversery or do u reckon well actually be shut down servers by the time it reaches us lol...

No seriously.. any plans for this double xp bonus soon, so i can maybe actually lvl my scout without pl :)

Xalin . Requiel . Zenythe one of u must know :D ???

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
They won't give it to Eur servers cos we QQ and moan too much !

Aeris

Fledgling Freddie
i just wanna know if they gonna let us multi realm on cluster, they said ages ages we'd get a poll soon :p

Punishment

Resident Freddy
NavaloreShadowvar said:
Yeh give multi realm!!!

hey Aeris! /wave :p

Wouldnt be that hard ... look at Camlann ... just to stubborn to do it methinks :(

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Punishment said:
Wouldnt be that hard ... look at Camlann ... just to stubborn to do it methinks :(

Would be alot of work, just.. Trust me on this one.

They can use the whole (e.g. Not actually what they use, or if they do I'm uber) "IsAllowedCharsInAllRealms {return true}" method, but then they've got to do a few more modifications to get the actual 'realm switching' bit to work on a RvR based server...

Would be nice though :)

Nate

FH is my second home
nah goa can't add anything anymore i guess, it'll just get whined about by mythic/us players and removed..hey old alchemist...they'll be like:

us player: hey mythic ;( euro players have all these bonuses that we don't have, get rid of it :( we want it....
mythic: ..but you have it at the anniversary remember? a few months back?...
us player: what? just give us the bonuses ok?!?!? or no subs for you!

waaaa.jpg

Aeris

Fledgling Freddie
NATE, I AM YOUR FATHER !!!!

and anyways i meant multi realm as in have hib excal and mid pryd etc etc, rather than those with new accounts being stuck to one realm on the cluster

and hey nava :)

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
I don't imagine they have decided yet since the anniversary is some way off for Euro servers still.

As for the multi-realm poll I think they said it would be for French/German players and about additional clustering. The multi-realm (ie Mid Pryd Hib Excal) comes with 1.85 but it will still not give those of us who only speak English the option of playing all three realms with the full rule-set on the Euro servers.

Starwind

Can't get enough of FH
Aeris said:
NATE, I AM YOUR FATHER !!!!

and anyways i meant multi realm as in have hib excal and mid pryd etc etc, rather than those with new accounts being stuck to one realm on the cluster

and hey nava :)

A mate if mine sent somting into GoA about that and they told him it will be coming in next patch in so many words.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom