Thinking

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
Im thinking of moving over to hib/pryd havnt fulley decided yet but i have recently been playing Pvp and found out my favriout class is a NS but there are a few problem

Problem 1: I have 1 lvl 50 in mid/pryd i dont mind dealting to come over here but then i have to start from lvl 1 all over agin and i dont want to do that
Problem 2: Ns are hard to lvl as i have found out in pvp
Problem 3: i will have no money over there so if somone could help me with a transfer once i have decided to move or not that would be kool

Any help with this problems will be great

Thanking you in Advance

Dardalion

Fledgling Freddie
AFAIK when you have a lvl 50 on your account even if you delete it your account is still flagged as having a lvl 50 so you can still use /lvl 20 or 30 on another server (but as ive never changed servers im not 100% so you may want to ask around for conformation)

Cant help you with a transfer im afraid but if you try www.prydwen.net you will probably find someone willing to help :)

GL with whatever you decide to do
/regards
Dard.

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
Mate your a Star cheers if it is true what you say i will be moving to hib soon

Aran Thule

Fledgling Freddie
Hiya, hope to see you in the green fields soon. <grin>

Onto the points:
1) as mentioned if you have a Lev 50 you are flagged so you will be able to delete mid/pryd and use Lev 30 on Hib/pryd
2)Due to low pop ect is might be very hard to get groups and train with a NS, but if you know Hibbyland ok you might survive. :p
tbh would advise starting with a more group friendly one to start with, will make it easier to get groups and meet people.
3) Prydwen.net is where the hibbies live so try there, but if you have no luck you could try looking for someone you trust that is willing to trade with an excal character and use them as a middleman.

hope this helps.
p.s. if you fancy trying a friendly roleplay guild give me a shout.

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
Mate I have never set foot in hib land before so i have no idea where im going but i want a Ns more than anything lol so tbh that will be my first chracter possibly evan last :p

Rp guild You say would love to but have never realy Rp'd before :eek6:

leviathane

Part of the furniture
tbh i'd keep your mid's and move to hib excal ;) then if you like mebbe get higher, or then delete your mids.

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
want to Transfer 9p from mid/pryd to Hib/excal

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom