Thinking of starting again

Ralgedi Smurf

One of Freddy's beloved
Hey all! im thinking of returning to my beloved Sm and RM after i have been out of the game for a long time, i stoppede just after NF went live, so naturally im quite far behind and need some updates :)

Anyway a few questions:

what kind of pve is required to be on pair with the standard player in RvR, both my sm and rm had a decent template with most stuff capped except a few resist and stats caps, but both are only low ML.

and what about expansions, what is a must to buy? i have catacombs since a m8 used my char to pl abit.

What about buffbots? still at must or?

Last question? anybody i know still play? =) would be so much fun to catch up with people i played with back in the days :)

Blazor Meneth

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm oldtimer :) BB = do it or die..

There might be some old ppl left that u know, and u can now buy artis/mls etc with bountypoints if u need em, even artifacts.. Goes quite quick to fix imo.

Ralgedi Smurf

One of Freddy's beloved
Hey, been awhile :) well i guess ill have to fix a bb somehow then, to bad i gave my old one away when i stopped.

Is there stil pl groups in moderna? :)

kivik

Part of the furniture
Remember you aswell :)

Yup some Moderna groups still running but not as regularly. I haven't bought LoTM yet and I'm doing fine. Not that many caster items in there anyways. As blaz said you can almost buy half of the template with BPs. You'll want Darkness Rising for the Champion Staff though. Seeing you are pretty high RR on both of your caster you'll only really need to do those Champion Quests, then buy BP items and buy remaining drops with plats or farm them.

Hope to see you back soon :)

Ralgedi Smurf

One of Freddy's beloved
Sounds good that it should be easy enough to get decent items without having to spend to much time in pve,

Anything a bb need except being lvl 50 and the toa stuff that buffs buffs slightly?

kivik

Part of the furniture
Not really mate, unless you will use it for more than buffing :)

d@n.dk

One of Freddy's beloved
Dont do it... its booooooring in there atm ... ;)

Jerelyn

One of Freddy's beloved
Hi Ralgedi!! :)

Long time no see!!

if you need a BuffBot, let me know :)
Tiwaz merged with Red Shadows some time ago, i'm quite sure if you talk with Goorg, he will give you an invitation :)

Enjoy!

Hugs from Jerelyn

Ralgedi Smurf

One of Freddy's beloved
Hi Ralgedi!! :)

Long time no see!!

if you need a BuffBot, let me know :)
Tiwaz merged with Red Shadows some time ago, i'm quite sure if you talk with Goorg, he will give you an invitation :)

Enjoy!

Hugs from Jerelyn

Hey hey! good to see that some from tiwaz still plays, i tried writing on our old hp, but its desertet i think : ) anyone else from Tiwaz still around?

i guess ill activate my acc sometimes this weekend and try it out abit : )

cya ingame! : )

Sanzor

Fledgling Freddie
Hey Ralg. I remember running around with you a bit back then.

Must admit I'm tempted to reactivate aswell, as I've tried a trial and they seemed to have made some decent improvements now.

Dunno if warriors are still as gimped as before, but the leveling part seems quicker now :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom