Thinking of rolling a cleric

Azurus

Can't get enough of FH
I currently play a lv50 sorc but would like to roll an active cleric/bb for my sorc. Would the fastest way to do this be to roll a necro to lv 50 and PL cleric, or to PL with my sorc who is already 50 and TOAed? thx for time in advance for replying.

Sixpack

Fledgling Freddie
Hi Azurus

Dont spend your time levelling a necro mate.
Use your sorc, spec enhance on your new cleric so it can buff you as it rises in levels (If you dont have a bb already to follow you).
You might want to respec your sorc for better PL in the period?

And ofc respec your cleric the day its ready for use. You can use your clerics free respec for that.

Sixpack

Azurus

Can't get enough of FH
thx for response m8. Know of any good PL spots suitable for a sorc?

Rushie

Fledgling Freddie
sorc + ml9 pet and u can level a bbot very fast, i personally liked the sewers in AC when doing my bbot as u got no one annoying u or stealing mobs etc, good loot/cash and very nice exp. downside is if u aint paying attention or ur ml9 buff drops from pet mid fight then u could die very quickly.

if i was in "cba concentrating to hard" mood, then i would check out duelists/market and take 1 of them spots if free and it was still fast.

that was in 1.72 so i assume it would be even faster these days with free lvls and better camp bonuses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom