Thinking of returning

balistic

Fledgling Freddie
been away from daoc for nearly 2 years now just wondering if its worth returning
would probably be playing my druid (ML10 RR6L6 ish) wondering how long it would take me to get new up to date template and what the state of rvr is atm
and if anyone out there that still remembers me :p

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
Prediction:
Within about an hour we'll have:
5 "Omg DAoC sucks don't come back" -replies
10 "Omg GOA sucks go US" -replies
8 "Omg TOA sucks reroll on classic server (in the US see rule above)" -replies
2 "Omg I remember you you added on me on 13 september 2004 at 23:13 and I forgot to whine at you so WHIIINE" -replies
4 "Omg Pirkel tried to make a funny, 404 Funny not found, Pirkel s00ks" -replies
6 "Omg Hib sucks easymode baseline stun coning sons of biatches" -replies

and two "welcome back to the game" -replies .... of which this is one.

Welcome back to the game man! And No I don't remember you soz :(

Being ML10 and rr6l6 I recon you're in pretty good gear already. All you need is to go talk to the King so you can start earning CL xp. And go into RvR. You'll gain CL xp and when you hit CL5 you get all the abilities and the Champion weapon from that. Other then that you didn't miss much pve wise.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Well, if you're still guilded it should take a few days to get all the ToA/CL stuff ^^ Welcome back though

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Aye come back. We need more people to bail out the water from the sinking ship :D

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
balistic said:
been away from daoc for nearly 2 years now just wondering if its worth returning
would probably be playing my druid (ML10 RR6L6 ish) wondering how long it would take me to get new up to date template and what the state of rvr is atm
and if anyone out there that still remembers me :p

i would wait till we get the next expansion next year, will be more people then, and may be more fun for you.

:m00:

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
As Pirkel said, your ml and rr shows that you have a decent toa template, one in which you can still rvr without problems, the only thing you'll be mising is the charge from the champion weapon.

So go talk to the king to start gaining cl xp, and after about 350k rps you're cl5, no need to even do the quests.

Welcome back :)

balistic

Fledgling Freddie
Gear said:
As Pirkel said, your ml and rr shows that you have a decent toa template, one in which you can still rvr without problems, the only thing you'll be mising is the charge from the champion weapon.

So go talk to the king to start gaining cl xp, and after about 350k rps you're cl5, no need to even do the quests.

Welcome back :)

sounds like a laugh - ill do that then :)

didnt know you could get CL exp from Rp's :D, downloading the client atm, 1gig to go lol

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
are the champ weapons better than arti weaps ?

If I'm running around with Battler and Malice, but don't bother with CL5 weap, is it really gonna make any diff if I'm all templated up ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom