Thinking of returning... maybe

Kovrax

Fledgling Freddie
Hey, so i was thinking about returning since i miss daoc awefully much.
I left a week after catacombs released and had a level 50 minstrel on pryd called Xantrix. Now i have a few questions that might decide if i return or not.

1. Is Pryd and Excal dead? I know its been clustered and that doesn't bother me too much but i really like if its atleast alot of ppl playing at primetime.

2. Are the realm populations balanced atm? When i left i think hib was superior but can't remember. (I know they and the mids always had Berkstead :p )

3. Are there still ppl doing arti raids and MLs? i never finished mine.

4. Is there an active guild i can join? All my friends left with me and most of them now play WoW.... hate that game.

Well thats all i got for now. Thanks for answers and no flaming please.

BlackrazoR

Fledgling Freddie
1. Read the forum to see how active Excal/Pryd is i.e. yes it is still alive and fairly active.

2. Mids appear when IRvR is about, Hibs are always around, Albs probably still have numerical advantage but always very split - so IMO it's relatively even.

3. Read forum - seriously :eek7: .

4. Active players = active guilds and next patch combines two servers in terms of guilds/alliances.

Necromaniak

One of Freddy's beloved
Kovrax said:
3. Are there still ppl doing arti raids and MLs? i never finished mine.

I organise every sunday during the day and in the evening some events. Sometimes artifacts, sometimes ML's depending on what pplz around me need.

Doing 5 artifacts next sunday, and u DO need to read the forums. Limpit/Shanessa and Danderman are pretty active with raids aswell.

There's almost every day some ML steps u can join or dragon raids etc!

Activity on both RvR/PvE are fine atm.

Also a lotta pplz come up with some real good templates aswell lately.

Just read ur ass of :p

MadsKaizer

Fledgling Freddie
there is lots of activity in both pve and rvr, only thing there isnt, is normal exp groups from lvl 1/20, its all pl :)

but as a returning player, that should be a problem

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Dr hasnt brought oodles of new content if thats also what you are hoping - loads of lovely fluff though - horses and some new gfx etc bringing the game a lil more up to date again which I really like.

As for ya questions if you enjoyed it before then you will enjoy it again - there is still plenty of life on the Excal/Pryd server , lots going on - you only need to check the Excal/Pryd General or Albion boards to see there are raids, poc groups,ml's etc on the go..

As for guilds - there are a few decent ones knocking about - some have been recruiting as well over the last few weeks on here so unless you have a specific one in mind already just keep ya eyes peeled on the forums and I am sure you will find one soon enough!!

Enjoy :)

Kovrax

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks for the help. Have read around alot now and decided to come back :)

I have a problem though, I chose a month subscription for my account and it said "no modification can be done, invoice currently in proccess" I thought fine my account should be up within a few hours. Now about 15 hours later that text dissapeared and was replaced with choose subscription and it said i had none so now i had to choose 1 month again and the same text appeared.
Anyone else have this problem and now what to do about it? I tried contact Right Now but they are slow :/

Necromaniak

One of Freddy's beloved
Ye i also seen that text once, but then i had an email wich i had to confirm, then everything was fine again...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom