Thinking of leaving mid...Wanna swap :D

M

morbo

<Scratches head long and hard> I think i'm getting this story here... Joreth gets money stolen, you message him telling him that he got money stolen, how much, where and when, you then say you know the person who did it, and that you laughed with him about it, and then you claim you are not being an accesory to common theft?
I think Mobstomper you just dug yourself a big hole, pooled out lots of rope, and hung yourself over it.
Joreth mate, my advice is add the little kid to your ignore list, and have a long laugh about actually how STUPID he is...

O

old.Mobstomper

Originally posted by morbo
OMFG! I've grouped with Joreth before, and he's a nice guy and a good healer, you need help Mobstomper, try breathing in deeply and counting to 10 before you type anything else!

Well I am glad that makes you an expert on him!

"Maybe they dont beleave the bs that comes out your mouth..."

I can hardly type for laughing... Women are REALLY turned on by pre-pubscent teens with big mouth's and obvious issues... Honest...

I am sorry but this is 2 funny.....Since when has my kobald been me...I think you should get a real life... I dont know how you know so much about me from reading a post..kinda funny.

Ok a lesson for you..I will take it slow Because I know its kinda hard for you to read.. My Kobald....Is not me in real life...

To be honest if you thought you were making any kind of worthfull post, you were wrong. I dont know why your picturing me as a little boy, and I dont want to know.

Also Sorry...Why dont I just list my chars and lvls...OMFG THAT WOULD BE SO ORIGINAL..

I seriously love flaming...People get so angey about a game..I am entertained by your rant about my sexual stage of development..becuase that has so much to do with the game...When you can post without turning it into some pubic fest..I will be happy to read your :flame:

O

old.Mobstomper

Re: so much for kobbies

Originally posted by Shaniah
I was thinking of experimenting with a kobbie if my husband would allow it, but I'm afraid Mobstomper just ruined it for all of them. Oh well.

Well better ask the old fart then...Also why are you not making a kobald because of me...thats LMAO stuff..

As for Joreth ruining your guild - you obviously have no faith in the alliance you so want to enter. Why do you think that we'll just take Joreth's word for it that you've done him wrong? Why do you think we will not investigate and draw our own conclusions? I mean, after this whole thread I wouldn't want you in the alliance, but if the others do, then there is nothing Joreth or I could do to stop them, so if you are as innocent as you claim you have nothing to fear and that's the end of it.

A good point....Well joreth enjoyed msging me telling me what he had just done...Same as me msging him telling him I know who stole his cash..But aha I am the bad guy...Cool!

I hope you can understand this post because it's about as full of common sense as Joreth's which you called "illegible".

Can you brown it any more...jeeze man get your own mind.

M

morbo

Pre-pubic... LOL
You ask me why I think you're a child, you just answered in less words than I could, so thanks.
On the subject of illegible posts, Kobold <that word you see every time you open your character menu> isn't spelt Kobald.
Your personality like in all things, is shown by your actions, you act like a child, therefore why should I believe other wise?
And you are still avoiding some valid questions, by once again going back to poorly spelt insults...
Face it Mobstomper, you are fighting a loosing battle, which is providing some good humour for the readers here. Just give up, get a dictionary, and realise you are nothing more than a hormone filled, horny teenager, with too much free time and a VERY low iq....
I could spend my work hours popping back in here to rip the piss out of you, but it seems you are doing a fine job on your own.

I present to you ladies and gentleman, Mobstomper - laughing stock of those who can read.

O

old.Mobstomper

I present to you ladies and gentleman, Mobstomper - laughing stock of those who can read.

Your a twat!

B

big-j

ok, I've just got a message from a guild friend of mine saying;

"mobstomper just left a message for you, saying "I hope I meet you someday"

LOOOOOOOOOOL
Ok Mobstomper number one, would you like me to call your mum, and tell her you are having a tantrum?
Secondly if it will make your existance any easier, I have no problem meeting you, but your parents are going to have to give you a lift ok?

I'm afraid that "your a twat" really just put the 12 candles on your birthday cake, and my advice is to you, get on with your life and climb out of that sizable hole you have dug.

O

old.Mobstomper

Originally posted by big-j
ok, I've just got a message from a guild friend of mine saying;

"mobstomper just left a message for you, saying "I hope I meet you someday"

LOOOOOOOOOOL
Ok Mobstomper number one, would you like me to call your mum, and tell her you are having a tantrum?
Secondly if it will make your existance any easier, I have no problem meeting you, but your parents are going to have to give you a lift ok?

I'm afraid that "your a twat" really just put the 12 candles on your birthday cake, and my advice is to you, get on with your life and climb out of that sizable hole you have dug.

I work in Heathrow Terminal 1 Landside! why dont you pay me a visit

B

big-j

well... Maybe, just maybe because this is a game?!
You've made a fool out of yourself, if trying to meet me makes you feel better come, but my advice. Leave that massive shovel/mouth of yours in that big hole, and suck it up like an adult.
The fact is there is going to be personality clashes, but taking it to the extent you have has shown myself and everyone else who reads this, that you are very immature.
Stop with the lame and oh so original insults <"You're a twat", "suck my cock" etc etc> and find something female to relieve all that repressed sexual tension, failing that, try real life social activity, I know it scares you, but it's a big world out there...

O

old.Mobstomper

Originally posted by big-j
well... Maybe, just maybe because this is a game?!
You've made a fool out of yourself, if trying to meet me makes you feel better come, but my advice. Leave that massive shovel/mouth of yours in that big hole, and suck it up like an adult.
The fact is there is going to be personality clashes, but taking it to the extent you have has shown myself and everyone else who reads this, that you are very immature.
Stop with the lame and oh so original insults <"You're a twat", "suck my cock" etc etc> and find something female to relieve all that repressed sexual tension, failing that, try real life social activity, I know it scares you, but it's a big world out there...

I have a gf your prick so shut the fuck up and btw I quit...lucky for u

B

big-j

Don't play the hurt party here boy, you started this post by flaming me, for it seems not much in particular, and then as you throw more and more shit over your head you try acting like the world's picking on you?! And as for "telling you I have won" I'm not quite sure how you got to that, after telling you that you shead drop it because you've made a prat of yourself I got a few more "suck my cocks" etc...
Mobstomper if you go through life like you go through DaoC you are not going to need anymore enemies, when you do a fine job of making yourself look dumb...
Post's over, the humane side of me feels to sorry for you, I've never seen someone make themself look quite so ridiculous unintenionally before.

T

Thorarin

Originally posted by old.Mobstomper
Ok a lesson for you..I will take it slow Because I know its kinda hard for you to read.. My Kobald....Is not me in real life...

To be honest if you thought you were making any kind of worthfull post, you were wrong. I dont know why your picturing me as a little boy, and I dont want to know.

I seriously love flaming...People get so angey about a game..I am entertained by your rant about my sexual stage of development..

Any person that puts such quotes in his signature is nothing more than a child, regardless of their age. If you claim not to be underaged, all the more pathetic.

becuase that has so much to do with the game...When you can post without turning it into some pubic fest..I will be happy to read your :flame:

Ah, the famous PKB (keywords: pot, kettle, black). You are the one that can do nothing but comment on people's posting style instead of commenting on the actual content. That's very mature indeed, and not hypocritical at all. No sirree...

Before commenting on it again, I suggest you get your own spelling right, have a good cup of shut-the-f*ck-up and go sit in the corner.

As for the alliance, you've just earned another vote against you. Have a nice day.

O

old.Ozwin

All i can say is youve really done a good job promoting your account, u think anyone will want it now after reading this dribble?

Thank god school holidays are finished soon

O

obbla

No wonder things in Midgard goes the way they do when people have nothing better to do than to insult each other...

B

big-j

ok ok ok Immortal quote;

"I have a gf your prick.."

Now was that, "I have a gf, you prick" or "I have a gf, your prick"?
Cos the latter is both untrue, and disturbing...

F

find

Gah..... Mobstomper ive met u ingame and u seems like a nice guy.... But i dont like the way u are trying to get everyone flame Joreth... Could u leave him alone its pathetic the way u are flaming him, go play some daoc instead? Anyway some of the posts are making me SICK :puke:

O

old.CrazyMuppet

Re: Re: so much for kobbies

Well better ask the old fart then...Also why are you not making a kobald because of me...thats LMAO stuff..

it's kobold... not kobald

B

big-j

Well I thought this subject was dead and buried but there's been a bit of a turn up for the books...
You see I have only just now caught up with Hellsminion about the theft of the gold.
It seems after talking to him, that he was out of the country when the event happened, and that a certain person had access to his account.
Well Mobstomper i've called you a fool multiple times, but now you are a petty thief as well. I can't believe you'd stoop so low as to steal a measly 20 gold from someone, and to make it worse, you did it on your "friends" account. You make me sick, people like you give noobs a bad name.
And before you even think about denying it, Hellsminion has already said it was only you with his account details, you randomly msgd me, not knowing anything about it, and you have acted like a little child throughout this whole post.
I think it's fair to say the leader of Retribution is a terrible example for his guild.

S

Slipurson

I know the guy that took the money off you...duh

Oh he hates u 2!

FFS mobstomper how much u EVER hate a guy u never steal from him... (how small amount off money it is)

Then u come on here and brag about knowing the guy.... sheeez, when YOU where the one playing the account.... FFS that is just soo god damn stupid i don't know what to say...

Good to know that i never asked u to transfer some money since u think it is ok to take the things/money and leave...

Thats means you have to be a dumb arse... Any moron can post a screen shot..

At least he admit that he don't know how to do it...

I guess u know everything about everything then... if so good for u... but still u don't tell ppl they are stupid cuz they can't post screens....

By this i am not defending or attacking Joreth or anyone else u have flamed in here in any way just thinking that u should not come on here to just flame a guy... and then be stupid enough to talk and brag about that hellsminion did good in stealing money... even if joreth gave him/you the money and pressed accept (not realy knowing the char) does not mean that it is ok to just take it.... but then again childish ppl behave childish even ingame...

Damn i thought u where a good guy but i guess i was wrong.. all u where was a stupid thief... have u seen "americas dumbest criminals" i think u would be able to get on the air there... but there u would maybe just flame ppl for not beeinga s stupid as u..

So i say Bye and thanx for ur time hope you behave in albion/hibernia, (but then again if you steal some plats from ppl here and there they have less money to repiar relicdoors with :eek:)

C

Cowled

Oh, u guys are so mature :uhoh:

Down to the net-cafe, and make up.. :wub:

S

SilverHood

excellent read :)

Keep it up! We don't have flame wars on prydwen, so I have to come here for my laughs

O

old.giriam

hehe, i dont normaly read the midgard forums but this was too entertaining to pass up :)

keep it up guys.

(the best part, imho, was "plaese laern who to spell inglesh")

G

O

old.Mobstomper

Sigh...this thread is still going on. :puke:

I admit what I did was wrong and acted like a jerk on these boards..well I was having some rl probs...please drop it now..

Im sorry for the stupid thing I did to joreth and regret it..Drop it please.

O

old.Grijze Garnaal

I would like to swap :d i have a 45 arms a 30 ungimped with good stuff scout. but that's not what you want i believe :d let me know if you want to swap. account is payed till half of oktober.

Grijze Garnaal.

O

old.Mobstomper

Originally posted by old.Grijze Garnaal
I would like to swap :d i have a 45 arms a 30 ungimped with good stuff scout. but that's not what you want i believe :d let me know if you want to swap. account is payed till half of oktober.

Grijze Garnaal.

Sorry mate decided to stay :)

A

alarik

May i ask what this post is about? :)

I been out of midgard (not midguard) for a while and dont know whats been happening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom