Thinking of coming back

Faelinor

Fledgling Freddie
Hey all :) for those that dont know me in rastafarion troll savage :D.

Ok, got bored of WoW and thinking of coming back to daoc, whats the RvR scene like atm? is it worth coming back to prydwen? ..

Is RvR now more guild grp orientated? any feedback would be great :clap:

Rastafarion.

Majsan

Fledgling Freddie
Prydwen have not been worth playing for many months for groups chars if you ask me :p

Faelinor

Fledgling Freddie
that;s ok, as not being in an rvr guild i'll more than likely be running around solo or duo.

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
Majsan said:
Prydwen have not been worth playing for many months for groups chars if you ask me :p

dunno wtf u been then, for the last month+ RvR on prydwen has been very active, even though u will be told that Hibs are killing the server. In reality all it needs is 1 or 2 more GG's running in Alb & Mid to restore the status quo

Ixnay

Can't get enough of FH
Jupiter said:
dunno wtf u been then, for the last month+ RvR on prydwen has been very active, even though u will be told that Hibs are killing the server. In reality all it needs is 1 or 2 more GG's running in Alb & Mid to restore the status quo

Whatever you want...

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Jupiter said:

yupp and by the looks of it quite a few mid GGs are on its way out in RvR. Wish there were some more alb groups only. I think we are gonna have a very active server here.

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
xxManiacxx said:
yupp and by the looks of it quite a few mid GGs are on its way out in RvR. Wish there were some more alb groups only. I think we are gonna have a very active server here.
Go take 1 keep and hold it to port, and don't take anything else apart from it (unless relic raiding ofc!), then maybe albs can get a clue and let you hold it, and that way alot more gg's will come out and play, when all RvR is in 1 zone, like HW (we would anyways).

I just logged in, joined eras defence BG (with 4 ppl in it xE) and told em they should let hibs take the keep and let them keep it so they could port, but all i got as answer was BG leader asking if i could plz leave the BG :<

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
Jupiter said:

i logged on a few times last month, for me prydwen has turned into cola light - i dont try it for a while and think its ok, and then realize its even worse.

but ok if they cluster it should be very nice :)

until then i guess people will keep humping towers like monkeys

Anarch

Fledgling Freddie
Old.Ilum said:
i logged on a few times last month, for me prydwen has turned into cola light - i dont try it for a while and think its ok, and then realize its even worse.

but ok if they cluster it should be very nice :)

until then i guess people will keep humping towers like monkeys
oooh i know you really wanna hump those towers ilum xD hugging the oil and all ! :wub:

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Welcome back and we need ya mate!:)

Welcome back...and yes the last month (or 3 weeks or so) the rvr has been very active...both with guildgroups and solo works. As a privious statment here alb/mid need 1 or 2 more active guildgroups going to be able to match hib but Id say that aint to far away...so get going on your comback mate!:)

/Storlaga

Ogrelin Blodig

One of Freddy's beloved
RvR is ok, it will get even better when more people return...so if you come back it'll get even better... :)

It's selfforfilling, the more ppl that comes back the better it gets...

Don't sit around and wait for ppl to come back, come back yourself and more will follow... :)

Bibi

Fledgling Freddie
Old.Ilum said:
prydwen has turned into cola light - i dont try it for a while and think its ok, and then realize its even worse.
^^Goodone and i think its kinda true aswell :)
After 1 month the picture gonna be even worse - ppl are not so atracted of new gfx anymore and RvR is still same booring shit :)

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Rvr seems to be getting _slightly_ better tho. It went from deserted to zergy, which is better imo :p Now if it would only stay as active as it was last night... daily :<

Faelinor

Fledgling Freddie
Sound's great :D and samaroon, tinky left a short while after I did, as we had a lot of fun together duoing and he didn't have the motivation any more.

By the way! from teh thread i can tell there's new gank groups forming, if any of these have room for me, that'd be fantastic :)

Opening accounts tomorrow, hope to see you all soon :)

Rastafarion.

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Well current state of rvr seems to be perfect for bd's, or for some reason there are plenty of them about :eek: Hope you can resist strafing temptations and just spam lifetap, unlike other bd's x<

Anarki

Fledgling Freddie
Arethir said:
Go take 1 keep and hold it to port, and don't take anything else apart from it (unless relic raiding ofc!), then maybe albs can get a clue and let you hold it, and that way alot more gg's will come out and play, when all RvR is in 1 zone, like HW (we would anyways).

What he said!

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Alright I will go take an alb keep on saturday then so that I have time to finish leveling my valk first :D

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
xxManiacxx said:
Alright I will go take an alb keep on saturday then so that I have time to finish leveling my valk first :D
Would be nice to take relics back first though :p But ah well, take keeps back on on the weekdays next week might be better, maybe early :)

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Jupiter said:
very active? I guess we all define "very" differently :>

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Gimpafarion, go to our forums FFS and post something.

Welcome back Luke xD

Rami

One of Freddy's beloved
Bibi said:
^^Goodone and i think its kinda true aswell :)
After 1 month the picture gonna be even worse - ppl are not so atracted of new gfx anymore and RvR is still same booring shit :)

heh, don't think so.
Let's face it, WoW sucked. Alot of people have come back and more will come back so I doubt it's gonna get worse, actually, it's gotten better lately :m00:

robbe

Loyal Freddie
i make uber strong comeback soon after the amazing 1 week break of doom then all will be good only need 4 more ppl in our grupp

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom