Thinking of coming back to Pryd

Gorvad

Fledgling Freddie
Hello all,

I am currently thinking of coming back to Pryd after a few years away. Is the server still up and running? What about all the ppl? I have heard that many left :(

Could someone tell me how many people is still active?

Agrivia

Loyal Freddie
It was pretty dire a few months ago - I'd log on some nights and spend the entire evening running about as the only person on :-(

But lately it's come back to life a bit - possibly because Warhammer has been delayed yet again?? dunno ... but it's good news anyway! We've had three or so big dragon raids in the past few weeks and some ML runs all the way through from 1 - 9 with three full groups invovled, which wouldn't have been possible 5 or 6 months ago.

Not anything like as populated as it used to be, but I think it's getting better ..... <waits to be contradicted left, right and centre!....>

Gorvad

Fledgling Freddie
thanks for the reply,

well tbh I started to think of coming back some time ago - just becouse of WAR being... well delayed yet again. I tried to play on freeshards but mobs over there are as common as frogs in Sahara desert in the hottest place. Basically you can lvl only in the dungeons :(

I dont think my old guild is still active - thats why I'd like to ask another question - is there any guild recruiting?

everlastin

Fledgling Freddie
Most active guilds that are still running would prob love to have you m8.

I will invite you if you come back m8:D :D

Agrivia

Loyal Freddie
Most active guilds that are still running would prob love to have you m8.

I will invite you if you come back m8:D :D

Yup - I started a new guild (as my alt Ceddwen) back in December which now has 149 members (obviously some are alts!) but it's pretty active. You'll see plenty of us on most nights/weekends and we've got a dam'good supportive lot of guys willing to help out. We have a cool house with merchant, porter, bindstone, alliance membership etc etc. The house is open to the public at lot 1690 in Uldale just inside the entrance to housing.... if you want to take a peek then run directly east from the stable master inside the housing entrance for about 30 seconds or so - you'll find us!

All members of Extreme have invite rights, so just look for one of us ( /who Extreme ... in case you;ve forgotten how!) and ask.

Welcome back, whichever guild you join !!

Gorvad

Fledgling Freddie
ok my acc has been reactivated (some of the mess cleared) time to find a guild. My old (as i suspected) is no more, was transferred to a new one with 2 ppl active/evening, so I am looking for a new one.

So if you don't mind /inv a few chars - pls contact me either here or in-game (I usually play Gigoveth - my sham). I might be able to get one more person with me - a friend of mine just reactivated his acc as well (aug healer/WL/Tank etc). So its sort of double deal :) /inv one get another free :D. Unfortunately no bbots with us.

Sigwyen

Fledgling Freddie
Woot gorvad ur leaving enemies of the realm (Norsefejd) you ewul dorf ;)

He heh take good care m8 and have some fun :) and ofc. welcome back

Gorvad

Fledgling Freddie
Woot gorvad ur leaving enemies of the realm (Norsefejd) you ewul dorf ;)

He heh take good care m8 and have some fun :) and ofc. welcome back

well... actually I have left Prydwen again... I thereby inform that I moved now to US Classic servers. All good Mids who would like to go there - I am Mid again :p Look for Atylla (WL) currently lvl 36 :)

I just needed a bit of crowd around me :) And Gods I got what I was looking for. Some ppl migrated now to AoC ( :eek7: ), however enough stayed to fight on :) Now my new guild has bigger number of ppl than Midgard on Pryd :/

btw - any first hand information about AoC? Is it worth anything? I am not going to be a guinea pig and test it again - did it with Pirates of the Burning Sea and will never again repeat this mistake (well maybe until I will got into WAR earlier :clap: )
And one last question - any plans to gather this fantastic bunch of ppl in WAR? That would be great to see you all there. No matter the side. I can be even a Greenskin as long as you all will be there.

Sigwyen

Fledgling Freddie
He heh fair enough m8, i cant really blame ya, i cant be arsed to login in to daoc thiese days anyway weather is to good or the beer the right temp ... everything seems to be more interesting atm.

Gorvad

Fledgling Freddie
how is the return so far? :]

well - don't have much time but I got WL at 39, hunter 36 and few minors (mainly in thid). lots of ppl, lots of rvr :) and no boody bots :) sounds like a paradise eh?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom