Thinking of a change

Beovulf

Fledgling Freddie
OK i used to play Alb/Excal with both and Armsman and a Cabby but then went Alb/Glasto, however, i decided i needed a change. Was just wondering considering im starting from scratch, what class would be 'easy' to level and fairly good for farming money. I quite like the look of rangers also, but dont think an archer class, and i'd quite like something like a cabby. Anyway any help/ advice would be much appreciated.

Cheers

EDIT: No BB

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
without a BB your best bet is a vamp, very easy to level and can farm a little too problem is people favour blademasters more in full groups. if you have a BB i would probably go for an enchanter or ment for farming, then level an archer (if thats what you want) neither are optimal for full groups i guess.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Go for a Shar Vampiir specced Dementia tbh and save 1st ra points for Baod3 :D

Go S-mastery spec for pveing tho :D

Eizo

Fledgling Freddie
vamp is easy mode for xping alone but chanter is über if u also got a bb :)

anioal

Fledgling Freddie
for a no BB situation the only class that can solo high level mobs is a chanter with:

49 echantments rest in mana
CL4 (to get all 4 base buffs)
ML9 convoker
a rog template with 25% duration and 25% buff bonus

works like a charm

also if u are not cl4 u can get a ring that gives 50 str and con base buffs to the pet on 10 mins duration.

PS. Vamps are crap at killing purps altho they shine at killing orange and below still dont compare with a chanter as described above

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom