Thinking about stuff

O

old.Jable

i enjoy rolling new characters and playing them thru from lvl 1 to lvl 15ish, often with a rl friend. recently tho there have been alot less people around at those levels. i know that alot of the games players have matured and have high levels, and alot of people play constant rvr, but i cant help feeling a little sad that the earlier level areas are not as populated as they used to be.

with the new SI levels now, there seems to be even more land to accomodate the community. older areas are no longer full of gay luris or happy elfs.

this isnt a moan, its just progression, but i cant help remembering the good old days when no one had a plat and i, Jable McDeath, was equiped with full thrall armor (uber :p), and no one knew what an epic zone was...

F

Flimgoblin

they found this on the US servers - people more spread out, so much harder to find a group.

They improve the 'looking for group' window in a patch or so :) which looks to be helping things somewhat.

G

g0ldenbone

Yep, I definately find it harder to get groups these days.. Im sure it'll get easier when the new camp spots become more apparent (and well known)

A

Alrindel

I personally was glad to get away from the crowds for a while. When we were out exploring HyBrasil on Sunday, we went for quite a long time without seeing another player - when we did meet some other people, it was a pleasant surprise.

It really added a lot to the atmosphere of discovery.

F

Flimgoblin

Similar thing exploring Gwyddneau out on the west side of Avalon - you see people in the distance and think "Hooray! Civilisation!"

S

Sharma

its hard LFG?

thats a new one to me :(
HOWEVER

i have noticed a nery large lack of groups from 24-35, i blam the Battlegrounds for this, they screwed up the lvling point completely

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom