Thinking about respeccing my arms

R

ReaLX

I'm thinking about respeccing my Armsman from 50 shield, 50 slash, 28 parry to 50 2handed, 42 shield, 39 slash. Anybody who has/had this spec that can tell me if it's a good thing to do?
I know my arms is a block god with aug dex2 and moblock2, but he is boring :p

Y

ye-roon

well its proven that u don't have to put full 1h to gain the benefit

thus take your rr do a +11 do 50 - that amount go that in thrust/slash/crush rest in 2h/pole

shield/parry up to u :)

K

Kagato.

don't bother with pole after 1.65, i'll be respeccing 50 Crossbow as a sign of my contempt for the changes then quitting. :(

B

bracken_woodman

A fair few threads about the spec you're contemplating (ie hybrid). Suggest you read one of those as they contain all the information you need to make an informed choice :)

S

swords

I would say do it but go Thrust instead and get a 2H Pick

B

bracken_woodman

Originally posted by swords
get a 2H Pick

I got a lovely glowy one of those...just need to get my grubby hands on a respec stone now to go thrust :(

O

old.Ramas

I reccomend respeccing your entire body or not at all.

Having specific limbs specced one way and other body parts left as they are only leads to trouble.

S

specialdave

If you are considering staying as you are, there is a great template for capping a slash S&S arms ...

oh and I just happen to be selling the brand new fully spellcrafted armour for that template at the moment in the alb trade forum, current bid stands at 3.5p - BARGIN :D

(yes yes, I know, blatent plug ;))

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom