Thinking about playing daoc again during the summer :p, got some questions

Kokelimonkelmedisin

Fledgling Freddie
Well the only char I have at the mom I think wich I left behind is a level 50 animist.

If I were to come back I think Id want to play a bard or druid. Started liking support classes.

Anyhow my questions are:

1)Anyone heard anything about NF, is it out in the US?, How will it be,
will the game be keep sieges only or whats it about?

2)What do you recon the realm needs more of after NF? Will buff shearing make everyone play a druid so that bards will be more needed?
Whats it like now?, wich do you wait longer for to get online? :p

thanks

Lat_Jævel

Fledgling Freddie
i havent played hib for long now ( 1 week ) so i dont know what classes are needed after NF.

But to answer one of yer questions, NF isnt out in the US yet, in about 1-2 weeks time i think.

Grymdaal

Fledgling Freddie
Kokelimonkelmedisin said:
Well the only char I have at the mom I think wich I left behind is a level 50 animist.

If I were to come back I think Id want to play a bard or druid. Started liking support classes.

Anyhow my questions are:

1)Anyone heard anything about NF, is it out in the US?, How will it be,
will the game be keep sieges only or whats it about?

2)What do you recon the realm needs more of after NF? Will buff shearing make everyone play a druid so that bards will be more needed?
Whats it like now?, wich do you wait longer for to get online? :p

thanks

1. yes primarily 80% rvr is now keep action and ganking forces en-route to keeps etc..

2. Buff shearing has had little effect on anything RvR wise those that do get buff sheared die quick.. those that dont still die quick thanks to the almighty assist train...in summary Buff shear makes little difference.. and ive experienced it first hand.. cant speak for hib classes tho.. but i hear more active bards are always welcome on most servers.. druids im not sure.. youd have to ask an excal player..bb's see to most buffs but i guess they need active buffers/healers or whatever also

/edit my NF experiences come from testing servers so its likely to be changed knowing mythic.. but wont change dramatically so your animist will be a god in RvR come NF.

Kokelimonkelmedisin

Fledgling Freddie
Grymdaal said:
your animist will be a god in RvR come NF.

dont want to play my animist tho, I regret ever leveling it.

Was something I did as kindof a last thing before I left the game kind of thing. Was the only class I had no experience with what so ever so I figgured waht the hey.. leveled it to 50. Killed a few dumb albs while solo and quit :p

Asq

Fledgling Freddie
Druids and bards indeed... although at certain times there's a load of active played druids and no bards... other times there are plenty bards and no druids (maybe people play both bards and druids?). It also happens that there are druids not bards (early mornings) and both druids and bards (evenings).

Drummer

Fledgling Freddie
Asq said:
Druids and bards indeed... although at certain times there's a load of active played druids and no bards... other times there are plenty bards and no druids (maybe people play both bards and druids?). It also happens that there are druids not bards (early mornings) and both druids and bards (evenings).

||
||
||
V

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom