Thinking about coming back to DAoC

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
But...

Billy no-mates here hasn't got anyone to play with :(

So, I'm looking for a guild, on any of the 3 realms ( Got pretty decent geared toons on all 3 at decent realm ranks may need a bit of tweaking here and there, but I did a bit of farming on the free week or so that we had before it went to US )

Let me know what you need/looking for, give a bit of information about the guild, ofc, mainly looking for a largish guild who run regular 8 man groups that pwn! :p (So I can leech :p )

Regards

Alex

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
Use The Wall - Hib!

We're hoarding EU players atm come play :>

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Ceixah... aren't you a NS? - Don't really fancy joining a stealther guild, but you'll be a option! thanks for the reply ;)

Hestethun

Can't get enough of FH
But...

Billy no-mates here hasn't got anyone to play with :(

So, I'm looking for a guild, on any of the 3 realms ( Got pretty decent geared toons on all 3 at decent realm ranks may need a bit of tweaking here and there, but I did a bit of farming on the free week or so that we had before it went to US )

Let me know what you need/looking for, give a bit of information about the guild, ofc, mainly looking for a largish guild who run regular 8 man groups that pwn! :p (So I can leech :p )

Regards

Alex

You can also join Neolithic :) none stealther guild :) and with friendly chaps :D only none friendly person there is me :)

Punishment

Resident Freddy
If it helps i made 69k tonight on eld while drunk off my face in use the wall group :p

xomer

Can't get enough of FH
Ceixah i am thinking to make a ns. could i join also ?

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
Ceixah i am thinking to make a ns. could i join also ?

not a stealther guild mate but you're more than welcome - we all have stealther alts that we play when not alot of people online etc :)

xomer

Can't get enough of FH
not a stealther guild mate but you're more than welcome - we all have stealther alts that we play when not alot of people online etc :)

tbh i only solo on my sb so ill prob do the same on hib, its not a prob.

ty tho, appreciate that.

i'll pm you soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom