Things u hate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chiefthunder

Fledgling Freddie
I'll start the thread :

-OP sorcs running around with DI3 bot to kill a few lvl 45+ xping hibs near Bolg during a pull (pathetic if u gotta make rp that way) - after which they MoC cuz they die if they don't ha! (Luckely they hate purge2-MoC-MoF2 rr5 bards disguised with dreamweaver :D)
-Goa servers - while on US u can play with 0 lag Goa neglects to buy the same hardware to compete with US servers - which if u haven't tried them yet - are like heaven to play DAoC on. That's just what this game needs more - less lag.
- ppl flaming this thread cuz they know i'm right :D

next!

raid

Can't get enough of FH
seeing this way too often :(

Banned from FreddysHouse!

Chiefthunder

Fledgling Freddie
Over this? Just making something else then a 'Gratz warlock on rr10' thread for a change... that's what this section turned in to - a gratz place >.< no real rvr discussions anymore...I used to have fun fighting albs/mids here verbally, all 3 trying to proof a point - on nice subjects but lately...<sigh>

edit: bored salv/hinging Firebrands o_O

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Retarded thread - stir shit somewhere else where u can get all the attention u need cause this thead is going to be full of arguements ..only .

Chiefthunder

Fledgling Freddie
Ronso said:
Retarded thread - stir shit somewhere else where u can get all the attention u need cause this thead is going to be full of arguements ..only .

Ah but that my Dear Watson - is the fun in it! Its a place to discuss things - not hand out roses and kisses ^^

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Nah..this will get to 4 pages and get closed .Probably. Can't discuss a class being over powered without someone who plays that class jumping to its defence and getting troll on by Fhwarriors

Chiefthunder

Fledgling Freddie
I'm trying to make ppl tell what they hate - like example -

-Killing an alb then run around the corner only to find a fg waiting for ya while going 'bummer' ..
-Jumping of a bridge to find out u don't have safe_fall and not playing ur shade (had that happening before lol)

things like that :)

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Ronso got deleted the day toa came out and that name hasnt been a 50 since .

Chronictank

FH is my second home
just a side note, lag isnt caused by goa servers its the shit network they run on and are surrounded by (which is owned by its mother company open transhit)

Arumos

Fledgling Freddie
Marc said:
monkey see-monkey do mentality of leet wannabes.

:cheers: agree

so many people i know used to be decent people till they turned to the leetside and can't finish a sentence without 'add' or leech' ><

V

vintervargen3

I hate:

The FH mods.
Jupitus.
Did i say the FH mods?
Excal/albs (same as FH mods tho)

Tualatin

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah, the lag is really a hardware issue..

I really dislike the OP classes, warlock for instance (yeah yeah, i got a sorc.. but it's not ML9 or high RR)... a small dmg nerf would be great.. atleast so it doesn't take 1 sec to instapwn anything.

Also, i hate it when you need a fg for something (artifact, quest orwhatever) but there's just noone around :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom