Things To Do When You're Bored In A Supermarket

Vladamir

FH is my second home
1. When your partner is away picking something up from the other end of the isle, grab (x) boxes of condoms and throw them in random people's trolley's :).

Continue!

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
Hope one of your children falls asleep on the way to the supermarket so you can sit in the car and read 442 while your wife does all the shopping......

Sigurd

Banned
Set the supermarket on fire.
bx2.jpg

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Eat as much as you can before you get to the till, helps keep costs down :p

tRoG

Fledgling Freddie
Disregard the "This is not Try Before you Buy!" sign beside the Pick-a-Mix.

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
Play football in the warehouse with a cabbage and have your supervisor welly it and knock out one of the tannoy speakers hanging from the roof.

That was fun I admit, he nearly died of fright. :p

Gengi

Fledgling Freddie
Shout at the kids, say no a lot as you walk down the aisles of toys, ask the wife how the hell you managed to spend £150 quid and still not have anything to eat (obviously ignoring the clinking of cans and bottles as you stick the messages in the car boot).

Later

N.B. the kids you shout at must be, either, your own or, in some way affiliated to you, shouting at Random kids tends to get people upset and the Supermarket security people take a dim view of you upsetting the paying customers.

Funkybunny

Banned
bring lots of discuises (is that how its written?) and go in and get some free samples... then go outside.. change into a new costume, go in and get seconds, thirds.. and so on :)

Rediknight

Can't get enough of FH
Walk around commentating your every move, as if part of a 50's detective novel...

Go on a skateboard, even if you cant skate, and see how many shelf stackers it takes to bring your arse down :twak: (erm... 4 and a till girl :clap: )

Go with two of your friends, in a late 70's Granada, all dressed up like the Sweeney, and proceed to sing the theme and roll up & down the rows shouting stuff like, "'Av 'im, guv!" and "OI, you muppet!" until you get booted out

Get a friend who works there to let you in early, and bury yourself in the bargain multi-pack crisp bin, then when some kid comes up, jump out and roar really loudly - awesome...

Take a mini-disk player/MP3 player with some little speakers, and have "theme music" and "incidental music" for your shopping experience...

Ask the at the Delecatessant counter, in a strong german accent, if "Zis pig, from which ze bacon was cut - she vos a virgin, ja?"

i had a lot of spare time, when i was younger :eek7:

Addlcove

Fledgling Freddie
if they have these poor people dressed up as animals giving out candy to kids take a toygun (preferably one with "ammo") from the toyshelves and start hunting them.

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
Ranger said:
eat something, hide the wrapper behind the yoghurts and walk out

Pfff, say youre hungry, "accidentally" rip the packaging of some nice food youre putting out, when back in the warehouse and scoff it.

I mean they only chuck it out anyway, may as well put it to good use. :p

Serbitar

Fledgling Freddie
in PC World at weekends (you might get someone who knows what they're talking about during the week, weekends are staffed by student scum etc...) browse around the pre-built systems and wait for generic student scum weekend worker type person to come up and ask you if you need any help, promptly ask something about the bus speed, bios version, random other techyish thing and watch the look of horror appear on their faces. wait politely until they have ran off to ask someone and get out of the shop enjoying a nice chuckle to yourself.

This used to amuse me while i was a scummy student working in B&Q at weekends with a PC World over the road :D

Binky the Bomb

Fledgling Freddie
Eat 5 Salami and Tomato Relish sandwich's, wait 20 mins then go shopping.
At the eggs, cheese, milk and fresh meat counters, drop a couple of baduns.
Repeat a few times, bout 3 circuits at each then leave.

Dont try near the bread section, not unless you ate "realy" spicy food before coming out.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
well personally i like to do as much to embarress the hell out of my boyfriend (the long suffering bunnytwo) so if theres a funky tune on the sound system at asda i grab a box of cerial or dried pasta and do the cha cha behind him, or attempt to moonwalk along the isles (i know thats not how you spell it but sounds the same lol) which usually results in me tripping up, i frequantly un-wedgie myself as i wander along beside him (even if i dont have a real wedgie) and sometimes when im sure he's not got a clue what im doing i like to walk behind him doing my version of the egyptian sand dance, well it keeps me amused :)

Chilly

Balls of steel
Ezteq said:
well personally i like to do as much to embarress the hell out of my boyfriend (the long suffering bunnytwo) so if theres a funky tune on the sound system at asda i grab a box of cerial or dried pasta and do the cha cha behind him, or attempt to moonwalk along the isles (i know thats not how you spell it but sounds the same lol) which usually results in me tripping up, i frequantly un-wedgie myself as i wander along beside him (even if i dont have a real wedgie) and sometimes when im sure he's not got a clue what im doing i like to walk behind him doing my version of the egyptian sand dance, well it keeps me amused :)
you suffer from ADD? at all?

TeaSpoon

Fledgling Freddie
Hmmm, pay attention since my dad tends to pop up behind a shelf and throw something he wants at me...usualy breakable.

That or see who can punt the micro nuggests furtherst down the frozen isle :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom