Things to do in Emain while you're dead!

B

BidAccount

Number 1: I spy.

Alb 1: I spy with my little eye something beginning with 's'

Alb 2: Savage.

Alb 1: Correct - your turn.

Alb 2: I spy with my little eye something beginning with 'a'.

Alb 1: Hmmm - another savage?

Alb 2: You got it - your turn.

Alb 1: I spy with my little eye something beginning with 'y'

Alb 2: Oooo tricky.... I know - yet another savage?

Alb 1: Thats it - your turn.

Alb 2: Got a tough one - you'll never get this. I spy with my little eye something beginning with 'f'.

Alb 1: Hmmmm. Tough one. Nope can't think of anything - I give up.

Alb 2: Hehe. Ok its - 'f*ck me, yet another bloody savage'

Try it sometime, you never run out of things to 'spy'.

G

gunner440

or u cud ask for rezz and make urself useful :rolleyes:

J

jox

Originally posted by donttouchpoopy
Number 1: I spy.

Alb 1: I spy with my little eye something beginning with 'f'

Alb 2: annother fotm dragonfanging amg-camping infil-gimp?

Alb 1: Correct - your turn.

U

uglymug

who's ever dead in emain? not like your gonna get a rez from yer realmmates, they is already of looking for the next group to wtfpwn

start spamming the release macro when you see the zerg coming ... it will only be a matter of time before you die and get to bother yer local healer

F

finbahr

dunno about "i spy" at the moment i seem to be an expert on all the differnt types of dirt in all rvr areas and i've tasted a lot

emain used to be the tastiest lush green vegitation but now gallons of blood trampled into the earth filthy limpy running savages and the likes have ruined the flavour and now has a bitter flavour but does go well with whine and cheese

odins dry earthy flavour lacks any variety but at the momment must be FOTM

hadrians the one i prefer virgin grass untrampled by hardly anyone a lot of people says its poisonous with all the little bottles and potions lying about from those shadowy things that inhabit the place

well this is my view and i consider myself an expert

I

ilienwyn

I always like delaying release when a good battle is going around me. As for rezz, i sometimes ask for rezz but usually avoid to. The clerics are always pretty much occupied and they know better than me when and whether to rezz so no reason to trouble and press them more. Funniest is receiving a "ghetto" rezz and rightaway using First Aid which nmakes it almost full rezz :D

B

BidAccount

Number 2: Count the Savages

Late nights gaming? Feeling sleepy but just can't drop off?

Why not lie there in sunny emain and count the savages as they skip by. Try it.

1 savage, 2 savages, 3 savages, 4 savages.....316 savages, 317 savages, 318 savages zzzzzzzzzzzz

Happy snoozing guaranteed, knowing that theres no possible way to run out of savages before you doze off.

D

DroP DeaD

Originally posted by ilienwyn
The clerics are always pretty much occupied and they know better than me when and whether to rezz so no reason to trouble and press them more.

Youd be surprised :)

A

Aybabtu

Originally posted by gunner440
or u cud ask for rezz and make urself useful :rolleyes:

Thought you said rezzing people in Emain is a waste of time and power.

I

ilienwyn

Originally posted by Loveless
3 - Count how many Savages you were ganked by

4 Laugh with wrong sequence of targets choosen but then cry because everything gets pwned fast by some balanced savages :D

B

BidAccount

Number 3: Fantasy savage league.

Pick your favourite savage, and keep a count of how much deathspam they generate.

Sit there wistfully thinking how many rps that savage is racking up and wonder just which mythic developer had a liquid lunch to come up with that class design concept.

F

-fwapp-

Originally posted by Tilda
savages blahblah dead??!!!2111

savages and dead in the same sentence i see. mhh hm. Deviant colloquation if i ever saw it -_-

(trolls cant whine about what they dont understand)
(oh wait they do neway)

B

Belomar

I am Godzilla! You are Japan!

(All rise who know of Critical Bill. ;))

F

-frostor-

Originally posted by ilienwyn
4 Laugh with wrong sequence of targets choosen but then cry because everything gets pwned fast by some balanced savages :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom