things that spoil DAoC for me...

T

The Real Redi

things that spoil DAoC for me include:

[ please don't link to cheat programs ]

'mon Mythic!!!! look!! look what's happening on Ebay, and tell them to stop bloody trading you're stuff, like it says we can't in the thing you think none of us read, and just click accept on, each time we log on!!!

O

old.windforce

ow nasty....

Goa Please monitor for macrocrafting, cheating in ANY form sucks balls

C

chimaira

hell. this made me mad.

free to market cheats on Ebay.. :(

O

old.Mitsu

Who cares about crafting macros. It's not like it takes any brain at all just a waste of time.

More crafters - lower prices.

A

Aoln

You just posted a link to a site where you can download a macroing program :rolleyes:

L

liste

Silly posts by people who forget their brains somewhere, and includes a direct link for a cheat, is by all standards pretty high on my Annoy List :rolleyes:

T

The Real Redi

hey, ok, my bad but it's not like it was hidden or anything <sighs>

A

Addlcove

Originally posted by liste
Silly posts by people who forget their brains somewhere, and includes a direct link for a cheat, is by all standards pretty high on my Annoy List :rolleyes:

such aggresions.

T

tripitaka

Originally posted by The Real Redi

[ please don't link to cheat programs ]

'mon Mythic!!!! look!! look what's happening on Ebay, and tell them to stop bloody trading you're stuff, like it says we can't in the thing you think none of us read, and just click accept on, each time we log on!!!

Careful - when i posted that i hated ppl selling accts an cheats on Ebay a flame war started. ;)

But i agree - it def shouldn't be allowed.

T

The Real Redi

someone once mentioned one of the other MMORPGs had told Ebay to actually stop the trading of their stuff on the auction site (EQ?)

Yet another thing that is simple to at least deter by asking Ebay to do just that (lets face it, trading of accounts won't stop entirely), but Mythic just let it go on and on unabated... These types of programs are specifically forbidden by the agreements we have to accept every time we log in, but you name me one person punished for using a macroing program that you know of? Even if someone just says "I know a guildie who got suspended and his tradeskill reset" or something will at least make me feel a little more confident...

It's all because of... anyone want to beat me to it here and say what we're all thinking?

$$$£$£$££££ MONEY!!! :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom