Things that are cool part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

old.Xarr

holy fucking hell!#!#"!!111

at first i was sceptical about the whole sequel thing, but now i really don't care. the plot may not be as great as the first movie, but anything it lacks in that department it will make up for sheer coolness. my god.. jesus...

T

Teh Fonz!!1

I just hope Neo kicks ass in a major way all throughout the film.

I hate it when they spend 2 hours getting beat up, held hostage and ass raped only for the last 2 minutes when they completely own the bad guy.

Like Judge Dread the film, I wanted to see him deal punishment to bad guys in his cool uniform. Instead he spends 3 minutes at the start being cool and two hours as a fugitive.

Neo at end of last film > all.

I hope it stays like that.

O

old.Xarr

watch teh treiler man!!!!11 he's liek flying around being supercool and shit!!! then he fights like 103000200,0000 agent smiths with a staff wooooOOOhOO11!##!¤¤

[this post was brought to you in xtc, k3wl speech]

seriously tho, this movie will own :)

O

old.tRoG

Hiiiiya! Ya ya ya! Howzya! Funchwa! Ya! Hiya!

S

SFXman

Can't wait... I repeat myself. Can't goddamn wait.... hope Neo just whoops.

O

old.Xarr

they had some other exclusive trailers on superbowl as well. one for teh HULK and one for daredevil, those movies look pretty kewl too. check out www.superherohype.com for details.

thing that's also insanely awesome is that the third matrix movie will be coming in november this year. how sweet is that? :)

S

SFXman

Seen the trailer for Daredevil in the cinemas but not for the Hulk.

S

Sigurd

Ah, the Matrix sequel, hope it's as cheerful as the last one :)

M

minstrel_kyra

Grr thought this was a post about me...hmmph

<goes back to hinging>
ohh i'm not spending too much time at the forge noooooo .... i only have 2000 hinges left <insane laugh>

(really folks is it any wonder i've gone on a rvr rampage the last few days? spending a whole week at the forge is bound to make you a little nuts)

<starts to sing> 2,200 asterite bars in my bag, 2,200 asterite bars in my bag, hinge a coupe and sell 'em up, 1,998 asterite bars in my bag.....

(oh god someone PLEASE shoot me!)

BTW just so I manage to stay on topic (in the off topic forum... wow!) OMFG Keanu Reeves is sexy!!!

S

SFXman

Right Kyra, ok */em taps Kyra on the shoulder and slowly pushes here away from the scene*
There, I am sure we can arrange you another appointment.

O

old.Tohtori

Just remember that those clips are from both movies that are coming, Resolutions and Reloaded. So might be that you won't see agent smith smashing a car by jumping on it in the one coming in may, but infact in the one coming in november.

S

SFXman

I didn't even know that :D
Thanks for the information. I think I shall watch the trailer again now.

EDIT:
Oooh... the shivers I got from it again, after the Rage Against the Machine came on :)

O

old.Tohtori

Ooh...before i forget, don't quote me on that (har har..yes..quote button..very funny..don't even think about it n00b person watching, not you sfx :p )

I'm not sure since it's hear say but it SHOULD be from both of them. Anyways, good flics coming!

S

SFXman

Hrm, could be... who knows... it mentions both films in the trailer, at the end.

J

Jonaldo

What's the matrix? was it big film or something?

T

Teh Krypt

Originally posted by Elft0r !!1
What's the matrix? was it big film or something?

It was an invasion of Barrysworld forums by a certain elf spammer I think.

I

inuyasha

aha

Originally posted by old.Xarr
watch teh treiler man!!!!11 he's liek flying around being supercool and shit!!! then he fights like 103000200,0000 agent smiths with a staff wooooOOOhOO11!##!¤¤

[this post was brought to you in xtc, k3wl speech]

seriously tho, this movie will own :)

I take it Neo has rerolled as friar since he have the Auto return blows with the staff?

Must be a masterpiece:D

Guess Agent smith deleted the CC char he had and rolled alb zerger :D

I

inuyasha

hehehe

Originally posted by minstrel_kyra
Grr thought this was a post about me...hmmph

<goes back to hinging>
ohh i'm not spending too much time at the forge noooooo .... i only have 2000 hinges left <insane laugh>

(really folks is it any wonder i've gone on a rvr rampage the last few days? spending a whole week at the forge is bound to make you a little nuts)

<starts to sing> 2,200 asterite bars in my bag, 2,200 asterite bars in my bag, hinge a coupe and sell 'em up, 1,998 asterite bars in my bag.....

(oh god someone PLEASE shoot me!)

BTW just so I manage to stay on topic (in the off topic forum... wow!) OMFG Keanu Reeves is sexy!!!

You are cool as well, so they thread include you as well :D

Nerf hinges...btw, i have 15 staffs you can salvage if you want to? They make 136 ebonwood each, so all in all, you can make me about 1000 breadboards? sounds like fun? :DD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom