Things that annoy me about this game...

O

old.chesnor

1/ Having to walk halfway across a zone of grey mobs. So you point in the right direction, press runlock and go afk. Come back 5 mins later only to find you are stuck behind a rock 10 feet from where you started....

2/ Chasing a grey cons caster across camelot hills because he has got aggro from a bandit, yelling "stop running " , only to find its a sorceror and his pet....

3/ Soloing reds with those uber lvl50 wizzie buffs only to see them run out just after you pulled....

4/ I have jump bound to the space bar. When on a horsey I got a real bad habit of trying to type in gc, but forgetting to press the / key. So the first time I press space, I dismount. And it is ALWAYS miles to the next nearest stables...

B

Belsameth

lol!
have em all. besides the sorc.

I play a one as well, and one of my favorite tactics is charm a bandit and let it "goto target" when a wizard is pulling from the camp near Pryd Bridge. always great fun that ;)

L

listepik

add this for assassins:

Everyone has a AOE attack, why dont we have AOE PA?

W

Whoodoo_RD

Creating 4 chars then wishing i had gone for the other 4 types.

Having no bind point near the mobs i killed for the last 5 levels (Malmohus)

Getting a kill task thats 3 maps away and not on a horse route.

Not being able to buy a Trebache on my own, even with an empty sack, still say "you have no room", when surely 600 wooden boards on ya shoulder would kill you anyway.

A

Affri

Originally posted by Whoodoo_RD
Creating 4 chars then wishing i had gone for the other 4 types.

ROFL, I sooo second that one :D

A

Aravis

Originally posted by listepik
add this for assassins:

<Checks Armsman websites for notes on AOE attack>...

D

deadparrot

Originally posted by Whoodoo_RD
Not being able to buy a Trebache on my own, even with an empty sack, still say "you have no room", when surely 600 wooden boards on ya shoulder would kill you anyway.

You can build one single handed if your at a merchant keep!

To build one you dont have to be holding everything, you can drop the items on the ground they still count as being 'yours', so either run to the deployment site and drop the parts there one at a time (depends how strong you are), or just drop and build at the merchant with is easier and better for ammo :)

O

old.Trine Aquavit

Regarding the running for 5 minutes through a field of greys. One of my pet peeves is that every starting town has a huge number of mobs surrounding it that are only worth killing if you're level 1, but you only have to kill 10 of the little buggers to get out of the level (less if you do the quick starting quest). For the rest of your levels you have to run through these areas to get to somewhere you can hunt.

I generally find this the biggest problem in the first levels as there's more running about on foot without speed, more quests to run, kills tasks and more running back to trainers, etc. Later on you're more likely to spend longer in particular areas so the relative travel time is reduced.

I think EQ worked this better. The newbie areas were generally smaller, more varied and and the (slightly) higher level mobs closer to the starter towns. It made it more dangerous, but less tedious.

N

noob_pride

Lol

Ches what char names do you use?
I forgot to add you to my list the one day you paged me since ive been back lol... Cant you delete and rename to chesnor hehe was so much easier to find you..

My top 3 things i hate go like this

1. People that whine,cry,moan or say FFS when they or a party dies!

2. I really really hate killing the same mob for more than 20 mins and cant stand if after an hr!

3. I can understand people wanting to power lvl their first char to get some decent rvr going but when they do it on their 2nd or 3rd char its like dont be greedy you have one lvl 50 now have some fun damm it lol

D

Danya

1/ Having to walk halfway across a zone of grey mobs. So you point in the right direction, press runlock and go afk. Come back 5 mins later only to find you are stuck behind a rock 10 feet from where you started....
Speedsong owns me :D

2/ Chasing a grey cons caster across camelot hills because he has got aggro from a bandit, yelling "stop running " , only to find its a sorceror and his pet....
Nah you can tell because pets are hostile or friendly, not aggressive. ;)

3/ Soloing reds with those uber lvl50 wizzie buffs only to see them run out just after you pulled....
Yup, died a fair few times to this... ;)

4/ I have jump bound to the space bar. When on a horsey I got a real bad habit of trying to type in gc, but forgetting to press the / key. So the first time I press space, I dismount. And it is ALWAYS miles to the next nearest stables...
I rebound it to control, stops those little mishaps :p

Also, where's my damn AoE then, huh huh?!

A

Aeternus

1. Not paying attention when selling items by using shift + S and accidently selling your epic armor.... doh!

2. did you read nr 1?

N

noob_pride

lol yea the damm window key, there are a few programs that disable it, or you can rip it u :)

shift i selling epic armor!! omg thats like the worst thing ive ever heard DOH.. Guess this could be a stupid question but was there anyway to get it back? ie page kemor and cry to him lol.

A

Aeternus

luckily that has never happend to me... I dont think I dare to try either!

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by listepik
add this for assassins:

Yeah fear my mercenary's aoe blades!

*puzzles*

A

Aileanara

Originally posted by Aeternus
1. Not paying attention when selling items by using shift + S and accidently selling your epic armor.... doh!

I once sold A really good Staff once by Accident. & I had to use ALL of my gold to buy back a new staff that was no where near as good.
<kicks self>

ACHEW

C

Cadire

What annoys me?

The fact that at 5% health I run like treacle, whereas a mob at 5% or less can run away like Linford Christie.

I can't steer my horse :)

T

the_smurflord

1) Not being able to use a big lance on a horse and charge down people

2) Pointless whine threads on BW.

R

Ragnarok1978

Typing messages in the wrong chat window.

They should remove them all and just have one general, and brute-force slash commands :)

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by Cadire
What annoys me?

The fact that at 5% health I run like treacle, whereas a mob at 5% or less can run away like Linford Christie.

I can't steer my horse :)

nah they sprint away - but are still crippled...

it's annoying when they flee though - hard to catch up if you're out of stamina and half-dead too...

R

robyne_hud

Originally posted by gengi
The F*&k*ng WINDOWS KEY

Get a knife and remove all from your keyboard!

I've never had that problem since ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom