Thihi Im back... with a luri champ?

W

Whandall

Happens to most ppl nowadays.......at least i can be proud of leveling (and soloing) the normal way most of the time!

Everywhere N of connla where you see a group youll find at least one greycon in it :/

LvL17 chanters get begged to plvl already....sad imho

L

lofff

i dont care if ppl gets pled, if thats what they want good for em.. imo whining cos sum1 is getting pled, thus getting his lvl easier than u did, just makes u look sad :rolleyes:

O

old.Xanthian

Originally posted by [PDC]Alexie
kinda ruins it :( pwlvl for teh sook

LOL
Joo asked me to PL your bard last night :p
Muppet ;) THen you LD'd leaving us with no MR.
BAH!

T

Tyka

kinda ruins it :( pwlvl for teh sook

urgh same alexie that begged to get pled by brim/yog etc in vgn uprising? lol

R

RobbanPobban

I dont get Plvld - I do the work myself with the Plvl with friends chars ;) So I dont leech, I do the _WORK_ myself :O

When the operators/technisians have done ther jobb at my new appartment, I will ding 50 in no time :p

C

Crashtje

\o/ flam0r posten (hippocrit springs to mind imo) i dnt like pwrlvlin but if someone i know is il ask

p.s tyka 90% of VGN was being pwrlvled i didnt beg i merely asked if i cud cme , then got a bollocking for suggesting it

T

Tyka

brim/yog got pled, the rest xped regularly such as me/gil etc, anyways thats not the point, the point is that you flame him for being pled while you asked for it yourself, double morale.

A

angara-ffs

p.s tyka 90% of VGN was being pwrlvled i didnt beg i merely asked if i cud cme , then got a bollocking for suggesting it

You dont have any idea what u are talking about, do you?

V

vintervargen

screw the way reaching 50 imo, daoc is RvR not exp ffs imo mmkay :eek:

O

old.Niljindil

Originally posted by vintervargen

Ill have to second that :eek:

Having dinged 50 four times i really dont see the "wrong thing" in PLing, and robban has been 50 on mid and at least been high level here before he moved there, so what exactly is peoples problem with PL?

From what i can tell its just people who cant do it themselves who are jealous :sleeping:

Z

zyren

Robban make a hero if u are looking for rvr champs are gimp imo :)

S

stroopwafel

so you will PL me then? o/

R

Ravenbourne

PL is fine but tbh i am gettign fed up with PL'ers attitude, so many times a PL'er comes along and just takes an exp spot, it even happened at young irewoods in my low 20's. then of course you constantly begged for PL by lowbies, even i do and i am a hero.

When you get 50's running about without a clue what their character does they're a liability not a help

O

oblivion_6

PL seems that much of a problem that in my guild i had to mention it and tell new peeps not to ask for it :(

saying that i dont see anything wrong in PLing your own chars tbh if building a bot or something as its still your own work :D

Users who are viewing this thread