Thiefs Names

Hendrich

Fledgling Freddie
After reading some your posts, I see that there is quite a few thiefs in the game. Is it possible we can start a thread and list all the names for others to see. This way it will be known through out all DAOC Community about them. Also if you know there alts and realm, that would be much appriciated.

Thanks all who will support this

Pin

One of Freddy's beloved
I don't think this is a particularly good idea...

Hendrich

Fledgling Freddie
well I am sure I might not be the only one that does. GOA might not do anything about the thiefs, but us as a community can and should do something about it. I mean what if it was you that you waited days or weeks for something and then you get a chance to get it and all of the sudden here comes this artifact thief and steals it. Well I am sure you would be pretty pissed.

gunner440

Hey Daddy Altman
ok i'll start

1. Regtur <GoL>
2. Gregorian <GoL>
3. Sxx <DK>
4. Glaudien <FC>

these are verified btw

Mathiyn

Fledgling Freddie
<em> Rubs his Crystal Ball </em>

I see dark times ahead
In this Thread.
Names will be given
Reputations Riven.
Much distrust for all of albion
All because someone nicked anothers Magical Onion.

Lethul

FH is my second home
1. Hendrich <Blood-Lust>
2. Aussie <Avatar Thief>
3. Old Gunnerr infiltrating albion <Hibernia?>

Shrye

One of Freddy's beloved
Bad idea... Use your guild/alliance to get to know whom you should avoid, learn it from people you already know - and not some vengeful soul, who's out to get revenge for getting kicked from group because he was AFK or something else equal immature.

... It will happen, with a public list.

Alithiel

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:
I hear Fingoniel steals cookies.
I'll have to whip up a batch of my special 'anti-thief' cookies... where the chocolate chips are substituted with a variety of unpleasant alternatives!

Looks like the rabbit hutches need a clean...

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Hendrich said:
After reading some your posts, I see that there is quite a few thiefs in the game. Is it possible we can start a thread and list all the names for others to see. This way it will be known through out all DAOC Community about them. Also if you know there alts and realm, that would be much appriciated.

Thanks all who will support this

Very bad idea because who's to say who classifies as a theif? Some1 who rolls in with a FG to an artifact encounter as a lvl 20 bot yells 'Hey, I'm camping this'? A lvl 50 who was there? A group who wiped once and are buffing back up?

The theives themselves I'm sure already had a bad reputation because people talk. Certain people I know full well our entire alliance know about, upto them what they do about it. But then you have a problem of people saying "OMG ADD XXX TO THE LIST!1!?!!2" when xxx actually did nothing wrong. It'd be like a court system where the accuser is the judge as well.

Chilly

Balls of steel
I stole them, I STOLE THEM ALL!

As ppl have said above perhaps this isnt such a good idea. It MIGHT be a good idea however, to have a links page pointing to threads where ppl have been accused or wotever so ppl cna make theyr own minds up instead of listening to gunnerr :)

Coren

Fledgling Freddie
Though its handy to have lists of known bastards, having a public open one on FH is a SERIOUSLY bad idea. Will just lead to mindless accusing/witchburning, and much unjustified tarnishing of reputiations, except in Fingoniel's case where its entirely justified.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Alithiel said:
I'll have to whip up a batch of my special 'anti-thief' cookies... where the chocolate chips are substituted with a variety of unpleasant alternatives!

Looks like the rabbit hutches need a clean...

if we were to use our rabbit for that it'd look more like bourbon biscuits than choc chip...

Alithiel

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:
if we were to use our rabbit for that it'd look more like bourbon biscuits than choc chip...
Sounds like you need to cut down on the fresh vegetables and hay in their diet... ;)

Karnat

Fledgling Freddie
Tell me Hendrich have u read mid forum lately? they got a similar thread there and tbh when i read that one i laughed irl.

U doing sucha post is as lame as stealing a drop/artifact/whatever. Wont solve nothing and i find the idea pretty sad. Dont even think *or well i wouldnt * FH will leave such thread open.

Earath

Fledgling Freddie
How very mature to refer to someone concerned with the welfare of the community as lame. Whilst i don't agree with Hendrich's idea (I feel such a thread would be misused) I do think that such concern is noteworthy, which is more than I can say for your sad effort of a post, which i find an ill-coinceived waste of space.

Karnat

Fledgling Freddie
The concern of hanging out people on a forum? bah get a life eh

And wasnt meant 2 call Hendrich lame or something just that IF a list telling Albion who we should hate the very own nature of that thread would be as lame as anything else imo.

and btw arent most post in here an ill-coinceived waste of space?

Ging

Part of the furniture
We blame zoyster for everything..... .....just find your own scapegoat as he is ours :)

oh and regtur stole my cherry!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom